12;

okay so sometimes i think of chapter ideas and i never actually do them bc i come up with something bizarre [exaggeration] but yeah i mean i have what i plan and what i actually write and people think its simple well its not sometimes like people write 6 pages of stuff but i just like sit here and contemplate and at 600 words im like ehhhhhh whatever so im sorry if theyre too short sometimes unless i do like less updates but longish chapters or frequent short ones????? idk comment what you'd like pls.

-

giselles pov

my fingers trembled as i held the black pen tightly in my hand. ink swirls splotched over the page, and i wrote in sloppy cursive imsorryimsorryimsorry. i had left harry a note on why we couldn't work. we were both too wrecked, and we'd only make eachother worse. if things got better i'd reconsider things but i was far away from okay. memories of the past flooded my mind and i felt hot tears slip down my cheeks. i folded the paper and slid it under his apartment door. my back slid down the door and i hid my face in my hands. i gave up. i didn't fight enough for him. he made all my fears come back.

"i know it doesn't seem like it, but he's capable of loving. he's got it in him." louis whispered, giving me a small grin that didn't reach his ocean eyes.

i gave a small nod and got up and walked away.

just walked away from someone i was falling too hard for.

-

harrys pov

"but why would she do that? you wouldn't happen to know about this would you?" i yelled over the phone, the only person i could call was emma, she was her best friend after all.

"harry, i did." she said, my heart hurt at the words, "i mean i knew but i didn't want her to do that. she's falling hard for you and she's afraid you aren't capable of catching her.

i rolled my eyes and clutched the phone tighter in my hand.

"i am perfectly able to do that. i'm falling down as well as if it wasn't damn clear." i argued.

"please give her time. and by time i don't mean twenty minutes. just talk to her, don't argue with her. she doesn't need that." she said softly, unfazed by my harsh words.

"okay" i muttered, resting my down on the pillow with my phone still in my hand.

"do you think she'll want to talk to me?" i ask.

"well, you can't make her, just ask nicely." she suggested.

"alright. thanks for everything." i said, smiling, but then i realized she couldnt see me.

-

emmas pov

"isn't it weird that we've switched roles? like you're helping giselle and i'm helping harry, isn't that weird at all?" i asked.

"i mean i guess. we know eachothers best friends now so it's also good." he said.

"thats true." i said, nodding my head and resting my head on his shoulder.

we heard rustling up the stairs and my nudged my ankle with his foot.

i looked over to him right as there was a knock on the door.

are we gonna tell him? i mouthed

he simply shrugged his shoulders and called my dad in.

-

another one of celias amazing cliffhangers and less than 2 page chapter. im sorry im just bad at the whole long chapter thing so bear with me. comment what you want to happen or predictions or suggestions or idk JUST SOMETHING.

vote and share this story pleaaaassssssseeee

also im at 500 reads! woooooooO!!!!O!O!!IO!

i love you all SO MUCH! you're all so important to me and im glad people actually read this because its like the little foundation for my passion and it makes me so happy.

xo,

celia :)