11;

alrighty everyone CAITLINS NAME IS NOW EMMA SO YEAH I REALLY LIKE THE NAME AND MY SISTAAAHH GISELLE GAVE ME THE IDEA I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT SO THIS ONES FOR YOU *CAMERON FRYE (movie reference)* THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN INFLUENCE ON THIS STORY AND ILY SO SO SO SO MUCH AND SORRY IF ANYTHING GETS CHEESY ITS LEMMA GUUUYYSSSSS

-

emmas pov

"you have something," i giggled, wiping cream off of lou's chin.

he poked his tongue down to his chin, wagging it around like a dog trying to reach the tip of his chin.

i quickly darted my tongue out to meet the tip of his nose and i rest my forehead against his.

he leans in, about to kiss me, but licks a fat stripe up my cheek.

"ew! what the hell!" i shriek, jumping off the couch and into the nearest room.

i heard his bare feet pad down on the wood and my heart beat quickened.

his breathing was distant and i let out a breath but i shrieked once again as the door was tugged open and his arm engulfed me and he threw me over his shoulder.

he ran all the way to the front door and threw me onto the small couch and threw himself on top of me.

he put both of his knees at the sides of my hips and began to creep his fingers up and down my sides and went down for a kiss but he decided on tickling me.

i thrashed my body side to side, but he wouldn't budge.

not long after, we heard the door unlocking and a man on the phone and i immediately recognized- dad.

i stifled a laugh and covered his mouth with my hand, muffling his laughter.

my dad's voice got closer and i put my pointer finger over my mouth, ready to pounce at any given moment.

he walked through the door and i was too late to jump on him. i slumped down on the couch and let out a groan of frustration.

"dad! i was gonna scare you!" i yelled, in an amusing way though, because louis wasn't putting any effort into stifling his loud laughs.

"hey princess," he said, patting my head and walked over to louis, "how's everything, mate? still up for a job?" he asked, giving him a playful smirk.

"most definitely, everything's great. haven't been around in too long." he said, a genuine grin taking up his features.

"my boy, have you grown. i remember the day you walked in here with your bowl cut, crying so hard i could have sworn if someone chopped it all off, you'd still be happier." my dad said, recalling the memory and smiling. he always said to never live in the past but he's always been nostalgic and i guess i got that from him- maybe he had that in common with my mum as well.

"well i'm gonna order chinese, you kids.... do whatever it is teenagers do." he said, shooing us off with a hand gesture.

"talking to a lady? i see... we won't be much of a bother." he said, pulling me into his side and giving me a friendly noogie.

i just realized something, my dad didn't know.

-

a/n: hello guys so i've been having a really bad couple of weeks and everythings kind of tumbling down on me and i'm getting worse day by day so if i go days without updating i'm just going through the motion that is life.

lately i've been feeling really lonely, even if i'm surrounded by people it's just this feeling that consumes me and nobody really gets it sometimes and it's really hard for me to approach people and i feel really dumb and people keep leaving and i keep looking dumb so please just bear with me. this story makes me happy and everything but sometimes i feel really sluggish and i just sit at the laptop all sad and i blare music so thats all. i hope you're all better than i am. also, if you read this story all im asking for is a comment. if we could get up to 500 reads i would be so happy :) share this story with your friends! :) I LOVE YOU!!!!

xo,

celia