Chapter Four

"Um hello, I guess this isn't the right house. I was looking for Cheshire, Suto told me to give her some info but....maybe this is the wrong house."

"Oh, this is the midway point, whatever the info is I will pass it on to her."

He slowly nodded then handed me a small black box that seemed pretty heavy, after he handed it off he was gone. I closed the door and set it on the coffee table in the livingroom, Crow and his plaything were in the kitchen eating while Iza had made his way to my side. The box was about the size of a briefcase but much wider. I slowly pulled the lid off to find the binge eater head inside with a letter next to it. Iza made a gagging noise as I grabbed the letter, my eyes had widened without my knowledge. I knew he was good but to think that the day of me telling her whereabouts he would find her. 

"I can't believe he sent that. what did you tell him?"

"All I said was where we last saw her but I told her to move a long time ago. She should have been hiding in that one warehouse. The one my mother converted into an apartment for ghouls to live in. She should have been hiding in there with Le....na."

"Oh, you don't think he would hurt her?"

"He doesn't know Lena or Kitty. I tried calling her earlier but she didn't pick up, I think I'm gonna run over to her place. Stay here, I'll be back."

Without another word, I ran out the door and down the street to the apartment and up the stairs. Lena's door was on the second floor and was the first one to the right. I stopped in front of her door and banged on it as hard as I could. It opened with ease, I ran inside and ignored most of the blood as I ran around her apartment looking for her. I ran into her bedroom and found it completely untouched. It was as if he found his victim in the livingroom and didn't care about any other ghouls. 

"Lena," I said in a shaky voice, "Please say something, tell your hiding somewhere."

A throat cleared behind me and I turned around to find Lena holding a bag in her hand, I launched myself at her and we fell to the ground. She screamed out as she tried to breathe but I muffled her screamed in my shoulder. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME WITH HUGS?"

I got off then said, "Sorry, I thought that Suto may have hurt you. I told him the whereabout of Ms. Binge Eater and he sent me her head like an hour later. I don't know how he did it but he did and you didn't answer my call so I thought you were dead."

"You did well with the wig, how did you get that thing to stay on?"

"Magic, I'm full of magic and bobby pins, my scalp is full of those too."

We both started laughing when we heard voices at the door, we quickly stood up to find Suto and another dove with him. Lena picked up her bag and stood somewhat in front of me, while Suto just grinned.

"I'm sorry about the mess in your home miss, we were looking for a criminal ghoul and found her here in your livingroom. I promise once the evidence is all collected that we will clean it all up....free of charge."

"T-thank you."

"You can stay at my place in the meantime," I said with an innocent voice.

Lena nodded then asked, "May I take my clothes from my room?"

They nodded and she went into her room while the other dove went to "collect evidence" from the livingroom. I stood against the wall waiting for Lena quietly when Suto pinned stepped in front of me.

"Nice disguise, the hair looks good on you and the voice almost made me believe I was seeing things."

"I don't understand what you're saying," I replied sweetly.