Chapter Thirteen

It's been almost a year and it's Christmas time and after Mr. Shima was announced dead it was decided that Arima took his place. I was in charge of the thirteenth ward and I had quite the group under me if shit went down in the thirteenth ward I had complete jurisdiction over what happened. Juu was my right-hand man who helped teach the ghouls how to work here, also train those who worked with knives. Shadow was momma and I was dad, Suto visited me every week to check up on me while the rest of the group stayed close to me. I have three squads under me, Mei and Fei, Crow, TomCat, Kara, Neko and Meko, Jaguar, Devil, Gourmet, MK, and Shadow are all directly under me. 

The other two squads are ghouls too, with their own squad leaders but they all answer to me before it goes up to the CCG headquarters. In my second strongest squad are Nora-Rank 3 investigator, Umi-Rank 1 investigator (she doesn't come to work half the time), Jade-Investigator first class, Junshi-investigator first class, Marco-Rank 2 investigator and squad leader Viktor-Associate special class. Viktor was my mother's best friend's son and we had met a couple of times and when he heard I was getting this position he asked for a spot. I already knew he was good at fighting and could lead his squad easily. Nora is the only ghoul I've had issues with rebelling, She gets angry easily which makes me what smack some sense into her but I manage to hold myself back.

My third squad is Squad leader Chim Chim-Associate special class, Mina- Rank 3 investigator, Kora-Rank 2 investigator, Otura-Investigator first class, Utami-Investigator special class, Jishun-Rank 1 investigator. I was given the title special class investigator Cheshire and it held true that only a small amount of people could really be awarded this title. It was hard for me at first to keep up with my duties but after a while, I got the hang of it and managed to pull through. We had really settled in her and most all ghouls stayed quiet now that we were here, things were looking good.

I stood in front of my squads "It's another day of work, get out there and work hard. I heard from Momma about a BBQ for those who do good today!"