Chapter 5

Austin apologized more than 8 thousand times about being mobbed. I just told him it was fine. I've never been mobbed before, and I defiantly don't want to get mobbed Again. I seriously don't know how Austin deals with so much fans & getting mobbed. I would probably die.

Me & Austin went back to the pool when we got home. We were just tanning there until I hear a big splash. And Of course Austin just jumped in the pool.

"Get in the waters great !" He said.

" No thanks. I think I rather just lay down here and tan.

A couple seconds later I feel wet hands grabbing me by the waist and before I have time to react Austin threw me into the pool. I was soaked.

" you asswhole !" I told Austin.

He was just laying on the ground laughing his ass off. I swam to the edge of the pool & got off. I went to grab his hand to pick him off the floor and when I notice he pulls me down with him and flips us around so that he's now on top of me.

"You still mad ? " Austin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes very. " I said.

Next thing I know Austin just smashed his face onto mine & his soft lips were on mine. He kissed me. and I immediately kissed back. His lips were so soft & smooth that I couldn't get enough. But I knew it was wrong.

I pulled a way several seconds later.... Did we really just kiss or am I dreaming ?