Chapter 16

I called zach and waited for him to answer the phone call.
Several rings passed by and the call lead me to voice mail. I really wanted To know if there was going on between Austin and camila.... Considering I'm his girlfriend. Or was he just doing this to try to get me jealous because I hanged out with justin?

2 WEEKS LATER

I decided to call zach Again till he answered. I was starting to give up on him answering me but then he answered me.

-phone convo-

Z- hello ?

K- zach I need to talk to you.

Z-about?

K- camila. Do her and Austin have something I don't know about?

Z- uhh Kaite I think I gotta go I gotta... Ummm.. Gotta do something.

I could sense it in his voice he was lying. He was stuttering. When zach stutters you could tell he's lying.

K- zach I'm not fucking play around ! Tell me now or I'll swear I'll fly right now to where ever you are and beat the living shit out of you!

Z-fine. Just don't tell austin I told you. Camila has been keeping him company ever since that night you hangs with justin at the studio. They kind of have a thing going on and austin likes her. He got lonely without you being here for him and I guess things just happened.

My heart sank... No no take that back it broke in 2 pieces.

Z- Katie are you there?

K- he- he- he cheated on me..
I stuttered really badly and tears began to form in my eyes till they fell on my red cheeks

I just hanged up on zach. I didn't say anything else.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter.
Comment & vote for the next chapter !