Chapter 9

After all that happened Austin suggested to go back to his condo & we did. How did I ever think Austin was a bad guy? What he did for me was the cutest thing ever.

We got to his condo & we started watching movies.

"What movie do you wanna watch babe ?" Austin Asked.

"Do you have the notebook ? "I asked.

"No but that's what's Netflix is for. " he laughed.

We were about to watch the movie before the whole crew with their girlfriends and jenny And Ryan came through the door.

"Not to be rude or anything but what are you guys doing here ?" Austin asked.

I actually wanted to spend some alone time with Austin but I guess not. Why was jenny and Ryan here though. I know I didn't invite them.

"We came to chill with you guys." Zach said.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Alex suggested.

"Sure." We all said.

We all got into a circle on the floor. I was sitting next to Austin & Alex but closer to Austin. Zach said he would start with the dares. He asked Alex truth or dare & Alex said dare.

"Alex I dare you to umm... Kiss jenny."
Zach said.

Jenny looked kind of nervous. Her face instantly turned red she looked like a little tomato. Alex got up and gave her a peck on the lips.Alex sat back down. I could tell jenny was dying in the inside because she's always had a thing for Alex. Jenny was next. She asked Austin truth or dare & he said truth. And all the guys were calling Him a pussy for picking truth.

"Are you a Virgin?" Jenny asked.

Did you really ask that question? Oh my gosh, how embarrassing. He looked down at me & then up to jenny Again.

"No." He said.

I was actually pretty mad he wasn't a Virgin. I don't know if I should be mad or sad. I'm pretty much both.

It was Roberts turn to ask someone.
I was still shocked about what about said & he noticed it that he kept looking down at me. It was my turn to be asked a question.

"Are you a virgin ?" Robert asked me.

Ryan & Austin instantly both looked at me. I don't get why Ryan looked at me because he knows I never lost it to him.

"Yes I am." I said.

Everyone instantly looked at Austin.
He just raised his eyebrows.
Next it was Ryan's turn. He looked at me.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare."I said.

"I dare you to kiss me." Ryan said.

I was shocked & everyone looked at me.

"What the fuck bro ?" Austin spoke up.

"It's not like if she hasn't made out with me before. It's a dare & it has to be done.Its her fault for picking dare." Ryan said.

Ryan got up & kissed me for a good 15 seconds until I pulled away.It felt so awkward.After not kissing him for so long it just felt weird and memories came to my head about when we were dating.

"Its getting late I think you guys should go." Austin said.

I can tell he's mad. Everyone left but I stayed back. I should of never let Ryan kiss me. Biggest mistake of my life.

"Katie you should go home it's getting late."

Katie? Ever since we started dating a couple hours ago he would always call me babe or baby.

"Austin please talk to me."I begged.

"I am talking to you." He said.

"You know what I mean. Are you mad at me ?"

"Do you still have feelings for him?"
Austin asked me.

He was jealous. I knew it.

"Austin he's my ex." I told him.

"Katie I asked you a question. Do you still have feelings for him ? "

Honestly I don't have feelings for him. But he's my ex. He's part of my past & memories.

"No Austin I don't have any feelings for him. The only one I have feelings for is you and only you." I said.

Austin just smashed his lips into mine & I kissed back instantly. His lips were so soft, that I couldn't get enough of them.

A/N

Hey ! Just a reminder the more you vote and comment the faster I'll update !! ❤️ btw the creator of youtube, & always has been helping me write this story ! Without her idk what I would do !