Chapter 10

Me & Austin kept watching movies all night until it was actually very late so Austin walked me up to my condo & we said our good byes .
••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up the next morning with the sun shining on my face. I got up & closed the curtains. I went downstairs but surprisingly my mom wasn't there. I checked her room because maybe she over slept but she wasn't there. I went to the kitchen & found a note on the counter it read

"Katie I'm going to stay at Katherine's house for 3 days maybe even more because her husbands sick in the hospital & she needs help around the house. I left you $100 on your dresser & I did the groceries last night. Love you sweetie."

I was distracted by a knock on the door. I walked over to the door & opened it.
It was Austin.

"Good morning beautiful." He said & pecked me on the lips.

"What are you doing here so early ?" I smiled.

" I obviously came to say good morning to my beautiful girlfriend" he said & sat down on the sofa. He patted the space next to him so I could sit down next to him.

I love every time he says girlfriend. I don't know why but just because he's talking about me. I went and sat next to him.

He took our his phone & took a selfie of him kissing my cheek.

"I have no make up, I look horrible!" I said.

"Babe you don't need make to make you look beautiful. You naturally are."
He said.

I blushed and smiled at the same time. He's so cute. He posted the picture on Instagram & twitter & tagged me. He captioned it "With my favorite girl 😻".
It instantly got over thousands of like and comments. He put his phone away and turned his face to me.

"How'd you sleep Last night baby ?" Austin asked me.

"I slept well thanks for asking" I smiled.

"My moms not gonna be here for like the next 3 days or even more" I told him. " I told him

"That's okay I'll keep you entertained and if you want you can stay at my place so you won't get lonely. " Austin said.

We went back to his condo & we played monopoly because there was nothing else to do. After that we went to Austin's room & it was a complete mess.

"Babe you wanna clean up my room for me while I shower ? Please He begged.

Did he really want me to Clean up his room ? This kid is so lazy.

"Fine only for you."I said

"Thank you." He smiled & kissed me.

I pulled away from the kiss & told him to go shower. So he did. While I was cleaning under his bed I found three packs of Fiji water. Why does Austin have three packs of Fiji water I asked myself and started laughing.I kept on cleaning up his room & by the time he got out of the shower his room was clean.

He came out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his torso.His abs were on point. It was hard not to look at them.

"Wow you left this room spotless." He said shocked.

"Yeah you owe me big time." I said

"Whatever you say."
Austin said and winked at me.

A/N

Sorry for a boring chapter ! But I promise the next one will be better ! Can you guys please please have more voted and comments ? If not I want update ! Thanks for reading btw 💓