Chapter 12

The car ride was an awkward silence. I looked out the window the whole time. I sometimes glanced at Austin.
We go to the condominium. When we entered the lobby Austin went straight to the elevators and I went toward the stairs because I didn't want to deal with him.

I got to my condo and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were red and puffy from crying. My make up was all over my face. I washed my face and threw myself on the bed. I got my phone and logged onto twitter. The first tweet that popped out was Austins he posted it less than 5 minutes ago.
"I thought I could trust you 💔."

Right when I saw that tweet my heart broke. He could trust me he just doesn't want to believe me.
I tweeted "I thought you had trust in us and would believe me but I guess not. "

Less than one second I got over 30 favorites and retweets. I had so many tweets like " what did you do to Austin ?"
"I hope you guys are okay !"
"Leave Austin alone."
"Please don't let anything ruin your relationship"

And then I see Austin favorited it....
Less than a minute later I see he tweeted
"I'm sorry...."

Then I see zach tweeted
"Stop subtweeting each other and make up already dam" I actually laughed at that tweet. Zach always knows how to make someone laugh. I love that about him.

While I was scrolling through twitter I hear a knock on the door. I go open the door and I see it's Austin.
"Hi ? " I said shocked.

"Umm I think I left my red iPhone charger in your kitchen..." He said.

"Well you're welcomed to go in the kitchen and look for it" I told him.

I left the door open so he could come in and I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I can't believe he just came over for his charger. What about the subtweets ?

I see Austin coming my way and he sat next to me in the couch.I didn't say anything. I just kept quiet. He kept staring at me like if his eyes were glued to me.

"I'm sorry" he spoke up.
"I should of believed you."

I pretended like I didn't hear him and kept scrolling through my phone.

"Please Katie. Forgive me." He begged.

I kept on pretending like I didn't hear him. Out of no where he just smashes his lips onto mine and knocks my phone right out of my hand. I kiss back instantly. His lips were so soft and addicting like a drug. This kiss started to get pretty heated and turned out to a make out session. I didn't want to pull away but I needed some air an I didn't want the kiss to get more heated right now. We both pulled away breathing heavily.

"Do you forgive me now ?"
He smirked.

I just bit my lip and nodded my head.