Chapter 18

AUSTINS POV

I really fucked up. Badly. I can't get Katie out of my mind. Is justin really her boyfriend? He kissed her. That Kiss broke my heart.Now I know how she feels about me and camila. I really need to end what me and camila have. All Im doing is hurting Katie & Myself. I miss her in my life. I miss her being mine.

After I left Katie's place, I went walking back to mine. I kept thinking on how much I messed up. I decided I needed to end what me & camila have. I grabbed my phone and decided to be a dick and Break up with her by text.

A- Hey Cam we need to talk.

C- what about babe?

A- Us. We're over.

C- you can't do that. We're not done.

A- I just ended it didn't i ? I love Katie sorry.

C- Austin no. You love me & I love you.

I decided to not reply. I just ended what we had, and to be honest I want nothing to do with her. She was so annoying. I only used her for my needs.

• 1 WEEK LATER•
KATIES POV

It's been a week since Justin kissed me.
Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the kiss but I love Austin. I rather have Austin's lips on my lips. I remember when Austin first kissed me. Sparks flew at an instant. I miss him more than anything. I told Justin that I didn't want anything Serious with him but that we could stay friends. He gladly understood.

I laid down on my bed scrolling through twitter. Some tweets caught me off Guard like " Austin and camila broke up!" "Austin just played camila!"
Wait did they brake up? I'm so confused. I went in my mentions and dm's, so many people asked me if i knew what happened between them or if me and Austin got back together.

I decided to tweet "sorry guys I don't know what happened with Austin and camila so please stop asking me"

Once I tweeted that I got over a hundred questions asking if me and Austin got back together.

Then I decided to tweet again "also please stop asking about me & Austin. It makes me upset when people ask if we got back together. We did not."

I went to my mentions Again and now they started asking if I was dating Justin... These mahomies never stop do they?

So I tweeted "Nope I'm not dating, Justin were just friends."
Then so they won't jump to more questions i Tweeted "I'm Single."

I went through my mentions again and I see that Austin favorited all of the tweets I just tweeted.

Later on that day I was waiting for my my mom to finish grocery shopping while I stayed back home. I decided to go through my camera roll and just look through it. I found so many selfies of me and Austin. The day from the movies, the day in the mall. That time he woke me up with whip cream all over my face. I miss him so much. My eyes started getting watery so I decided to just put my phone away and take a nap.

I woke up with the sound of my condo door opening. I open my eyes and I see austin and my mom coming in with bags in there hands. What is he doing here?