Chapter 13

It's been 3 weeks sense mine & Austin's argument. Everything has gone great between us. We've been going out on tons of dates. Tomorrow we make 4 months and honestly I couldn't be happier.

Austin's POV
••••••••••••••••••
I got to the studio and started Recording some new songs for my album. While I was recording rocco called me out of the recording booth.

"what ?" I asked.

"Austin I have some very good news for you."rocco said.

I just stared at him confused.

" YOUR GOING ON YOUR VERY FIRST TOUR!"He screamed.

My mouth fell open in complete shock. I couldn't believe it... My very first tour.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS ?" I asked full of excitement.

Rocco just nodded his head with a smile on his face. He gave me a bro hug and gave me the papers of the dates and when it starts. I scanned through the papers and saw my tour starts tomorrow. It was actually sooner than I thought. I didn't care how soon it started. I'm just very excited. I have to tell Katie. I called her right away.

"Hello ?" She answered the phone call.

"Hey Babe guess what ?!" I told her full of excitement.

"You seem pretty happy so I guess this is good. So um What ? " she said.

"I'm going on my first tour tomorrow!" I screamed into the phone.

" Oh my gosh Austin that's amazing ! I'm so proud of you ! Wait.. Austin"

"What ?"

"Did you for get tomorrow we make 4 months.." Katie said worried.

Oh shit. I totally forgot. I feel bad... But wait isn't she happy for me ?

"Of course I didn't forget. But aren't you happy for me ? Do you not know how hard I've worked for this."I told her.

"Austin I never told you I wasn't happy for you. I'm very happy and proud of you. How could you think I'm not ? All I'm saying is that you forgot our anniversary and that hurts me. But I have a great time on tour. " she said and hanged up on me.

Katie's POV
•••••••••••••••••••
I was happy and proud of Austin but the fact that he forgot are anniversary really upset me. I decided to try to brush it off and take a nap. That's exactly what i did.

I woke up from my nap to loud knocking on the door. I went to open the door and it opened up to Austin.

"Finally you open the door. He said

"I was sleeping. Thanks for interrupting my nap and my dream with zac Efron. Anyways what are you doing here ?" I asked him.

"Babe I'm so so so sorry I forgot. I just got overly excited about the tour. Then when I heard I have to leave tomorrow I got depressed again because I have less than 12 hours to be with you. Unless you want to come with me ?"
He smirked and said.

"I forgive you. But I can't go on tour with you I'm sorry. I have to stay here and go to school and get a part time job.But I'm going to miss you so much."

"You don't need a job, you have me. And trust me I'm going to miss you way more. We have less than 12 hours let's make the best of it." He smiled and pecked my lips.

All I could do Is smile even though I'm still pretty upset he's leaving. I'm going to miss him so so much. I've spent everyday since we started going out together with him. It's going to be pretty hard not to see him for a month.

"Babe are you okay ?" Austin asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm fine." I said.

Me and Austin started to play wii. We started playing just dance.

"HA I bet you." I screamed

"Because you cheated " Austin said.

He thought I cheated how could he. He just can't accept that fact I won.
I started laughing at him just to laugh. Out of nowhere Austin Carry's me throws me on to the bed.

He started tickling me. I hated being tickled.I started laughing uncontrollably.

"AUSTIN STOP PLEASE." I begged.

"Only if you kiss me."he said.

I didn't even have time to reply. He immediately smashed his lips onto mine. He was so addicting. I just want him. All of him. And knowing he was leaving tomorrow just killed me.

Austin pulled away for some air.
"Kaite I love you."

Did he just say he loved me ? I wasn't surprised. Turns out I love him too.

"I love you too."

A big smiled formed upon his face and he smashed his lips onto mine. Everything was getting heated pretty fast.

"Katie I need you." Austin begged.
"I don't want to have sex with you, I want to make love to You."

I didn't know what to do. He basically just asked me to make love with him.

"Let me prove to you I love you." Austin said.

I just realized how much I love him and how much I needed him, all of him right now.

"Im yours. All yours."