Chapter 17

It's been 2 months. 2 months since I talked to zach, since I had any contact with Austin. Suppovely rumors say that Austin and camila are dating but me and Austin are still dating.. I mean I guess we never broke up. I heard Austin came back 3 days ago
But I haven't seen him.

As much as a I wanted to get austin off my mind, I couldn't. It hurts me just thinking about him. I'm going to hang out with Justin today to see if maybe I can clear my mind off Austin.

Before I leave with justin i wanted to go to Austin's house and pick up my stuff and drop off his things. I rang the door bell and Alex answered the door.

"Uh hey Kaite sorry but Austin's not here." Alex said.

"I'm not here to see austin. I'm here to pick up my things and drop off his things. " I said and walked in right past by him.

When I enter the kitchen to get to Austin's room I see camila leaned back on the counter and austin hovering on top of her. They were basically eating each others Faces until they saw me and Austin pulled away. Austin's eyes widened and I just walked right passed him into his rooms trying to hold back my tears.

When I was walking to the room a hand grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed in his face

"Kaite let me explain" Austin said.

"Explain what Austin? That you were waiting for the tour to be over to break up with me? That you were just using me for one time sex? I don't need no explanation I know it all." I yelled.

Austin stayed quiet and looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"So your not saying anything because it is true? I knew it. Don't ever fucking talk to me again." I ran out storming in tears dripping down my face.

"Kaite wait !" Austin tried telling but I just stormed out of his condo.

I ran to the elevator back to my place. I couldn't take this anymore. How could he do this to me? I thought I could trust him. They were all lies. Everything he told me was just pure lies. He used me for his needs.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when the door bell rang. I opened the door to a smiling justin. His face expression changed when he saw me.

"Kaite what's wrong ? Are you okay?"
Justin kept asking.

"Please tell me Kaite"

"It's its austin... He used me for his needs. I gave my trust to him and he just threw it out. I had major feelings for him. He broke my heart in two." I cried into Justin's chest.

"Kaite you don't need an ass whole like him. I'm here for you. Forget about him! He's nothing but a douche bag."
Justin said trying to calm me down.

The door bell rang Again, Me and Justin walked to open the door to reveal the least person I wanted to ever see.

"Kai- why is he here ?"
Austin stopped talking when he saw justin.

"Because I can be here now get the fuck out she doesn't want you here." Justin said in a pissed off mood.

"She doesn't need you here, she needs her boyfriend." Austin claimed.

"I am her boyfriend." Justin said.

Justin cupped my face with his hands and smashed his lips into mine. I almost immediately kissed back.

I pulled away and Smiled at justin. I totally forgot Austin was still there. His eyes widened & his eyes were full of sadness and depression. I smiled at him and closed the door on his face.

A/N

The more comments & votes, the faster I update !! So if you want the next chapter comment and vote !