Chapter 6

What just happened ? did we really kiss or am I just dreaming ? This wasn't suppose to happen.

"No Austin this isn't suppose to be happening. "

"why? That spark was real, Katie."

I immediately get up still Shocked.

You're not supposed to love me . You hated me remember? Why all of a sudden are you kissing me?" I said.

I start walking away & all of a sudden Austin turns me around & grabs my wrist & pulls me into his chest so we're both facing each other.

"I'm sorry Austin."
I pull my wrists away from him. & start slowly walking away.

AUSTINS POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was just staring at Katie's beautiful eyes & how they sparkle. I got lost in her eyes until I couldn't hold it no more & I just kissed her. The kiss went on for a good 20 seconds, until she pulled away.
,
She seemed shocked & surprised.

"No Austin this isn't suppose to be happening " she said.

Those words hit me like a brick.

"Why? That spark was real, Katie.

She got up shocked & started talking.

You're not supposed to love me . You hated me remember? Why all of a sudden are you kissing me?"

She Started to walk away until I grab her wrists & turn her around to pull her into my chest.

"I'm sorry Austin" she says.
And she starts walking away again.

I felt sad, mad, angry. I really like her & I'm starting to realize that now. She actually all I want. I felt like punching something. I got the pool chair & I just kicked it a good 7 feet away.

I should of chased after her....

That's exactly what am going to do. I got up & went inside running up to her condo. I kept knocking & knocking. She wouldn't answer. I heard someone sniffle. I just say down in front of the door & put my head in my knees. I heard her do the same.

"Katie I know your in there. Let's just talk. Please ? I don't want to loose you just because a stupid kiss."

She came out so fast almost screaming at me.

"Really Austin ?? A stupid kiss ? I thought you said there was a spark. Your just like everyone else. I can't even stand to look at you."

"Katie that's not what I meant ! "

"Save It Austin. I'm so done with you."

She went to open the door but I put my foot in the way so when she went to close the door I went straight in to her condo.

" Your not going to get away that easy this time" I said.

I grabbed her by the waist & pinned her against the couch while being on top of her, leaving no space between us.