2 - The Brothers

Kim's P.O.V

Quietly, I sat down on a bright pink couch and looked down on my hands. A few minutes ago, I was pulled down by Ayato, so I was beneath him. What was going on over there? Why did he even do that? My thought flew around for few seconds before a voice interrupted me.

"So, why are you around here, Pancake?" Ayato asked and glared at me. I nearly responded, but reacted on 'Pancake'.

"Heh, wait, what? Why did you call me Pancake?" This wasn't for real, it wasn't. 

"You got no boobs, it means, you are flat-chested" He smirked childish. It was real, my mistake. Surprised over my reaction, I stood on my feet and slapped him on the face.

"Is that the way you judge women?" I growled until someone chuckled and clapped it's hand.

"Well, bravo, Ayato, you really impressed on her, good job" The voice came from upstairs, the guy was so a-like  Ayato, green eyes, red-brownish hair, but little longer. He wore a black fedora, shirt underneath his jacket, tie hang there on loose and long shorts. 

"Laito" He grunted and looked away from the brother's smile. Laito chuckled.

"My my, what a beautiful seen" He suddenly sat beside me and licked on my cheek, my face turned into pure red.

"Stop it!" I tried to push him, but felt someone else lick my ear.

"She smells good too, like candy, huh?" A small childish-like came behind me as I turned my face around, pure red. Not good at all.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered and looked down on my hands, Laito giggled a little bit and took my hand in his.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you will know someday" He replied with a charmy smile. Okey, what the heck is going on?

"You only woke me up because of HER?" Somebody growled quietly, I glanced over my shoulder and met pair of ruby-red eyes, they guy had silver-colored hair, ripped clothes, what it looks like.

"Why is she even here, she doesn't live here?" Ayato said and discovered my hair with his fingers.

"Her dad called us last day, he said we will take care of her, not harm her in any ways, if we do, well, you know" A guy mumbled tiredly and had earplugs in his ear.

"Shu, you didn't tell us?" Reiji said while pushing his glasses back. Shu shrugged his arms. 

"You were busy, all of you" He yawned and closed his eyes. I looked at the guy named Shu. He had sand-blonde hair and opal-colored eyes. He was kind of tall, maybe it's me who does not check close enough.

"Ehm, okay, I think I had enough of this" I said and stood up, when I was close to the door, the rug-edge was rolled up and I tripped, scrapping my knee in progress. I looked at the wound and saw it bleed.

"Oh god..."The words slipped out and glanced back to the brothers, all of them had eyes light brightly. Not good, not good. I stood up and held up my holy cross. Reiji chuckled quietly.

"As you know, Kim, holy cross, water, garlic, crucifixes, it doesn't work on us, it just proves how stupied mortals can be" He smiled devilish and walked closer to me. I started to panic and ran away to the halls. My head spun around and saw nobody there, when I looked forward again, I saw a telephone, not so far from where I ran. I picked it up and tried desperately call on it.

"It doesn't work, I'm sorry" The voice behind sounded so familiar, I turned around and met the Lolita Boy.

"Leave me alone" I said in fear and ran away. This wasn't for real, I must been dreaming this, yeah, dreaming this. When I faced forward, I bumped into someone, I was near to fall, but the guy catch me in time.

"Well, well, isn't the little bitch? Huh?" He chuckled lightly, my face turned into pure red and pushed him aside.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled in anger and fear, he smiled and laughed. This scared me alot, I turned around and ran away to the nearest door. When I got in there, I locked the door and went down, leaning on it.

"It must be a dream, it have to be" I mumbled and closed my eyes. When I opened down, I saw a tiny book on a bookshelf, I took and started to read it. As I was surprised over it, there was a picture on dad and...me? Wait, hold it, how could that be possible? Why is it doing here? I read the text and almost dropped the book.

"I am adopted...?" I whispered quietly. I jumped when I heard a clapping, no doubt, the hat guy. 

"My my, you found the room, am I supposed to be surprised?" He smiled, leaning against the cold, wooden wall. I was too scared to open my mouth. All the brothers, stood inside the room, looking at me.

"You know the secret, Kim, yes, you are adopted" Ayato said, sitting on his knees, leaning towards me. His green eyes, locked with mine, pushed me down against the cold floor.

"Now, go to sleep" He smiled, his fingers hovering over my eyes.

"God, help me" I whispered and fell into sleep.

Like it so far? Well, if you want more, send me a message or just comment :) Take care ^^