20 - Eliena

Sorry for not updating, but here is chapter 20, enjoy ;D By the way, it's not gonna be so long chapter :c

------------------------------

Kim's P.O.V

I took my pills for pregnancy and sat down on the sofa in the living room. Elsa has been quite angry since she got to know when I was pregnant, to be honest, for a second, it felt like I was gonna to give birth, but got the pills in time. 

"Leave me alone!" Someone exclaimed out in the hall, quickly, I ran to the room and pushed Ayato aside.

"Would you please knock it off, Ayato?" I growled and helped her up. Ayato grunted and brushed away the dust from his clothes.

"I was just giving our precious little guest a warm welcome." He stated and crossed his arms over his chest. I raised my eyebrows and helped Eliena to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" I asked while giving her hot miso soup. She blew a little before eating.

"I...I ran away, from home." She said while she pulled back her hair. I didn't quite understand and studied her.

"Running away from your family? Why?" I sat down in front of her and met her mis-matched eyes.

"I just couldn't take it anymore, I didn't want to live there anymore, so I ran. Your house were your closest, but the welcome not so..." She explained and ate the food. I nodded and shot Ayato an glare.

"Behave, Ayato or else I will not make you takoyaki, okay?" I said and laid my hands on my hips. He sighed and nodded.

"Fine, if you want me, I will be in the living room." He replied and disappeared. Eliena looked after him and then at me.

"Can I...stay here?" She asked. I bit my bottom lip and looked away.

"You need to ask Reiji, he is the boss around this mansion." I responded and helped her to the his room.

~ Few minutes later, Elsa's P.O.V ~

I was outside the garden, in the rain. I held up a red rose, I studied it before my finger got ripped. I swore under my breath and sighed.

"Just why?" I mumbled and kept walking around until I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it." I said annoyed and met Subaru's crimson eyes. I jumped back a little and smiled innocently. 

"Hi, how are you doing today?" I asked him and kept smiling. He shook his head and walked beside of me. I stood there and looked behind me.

"What's the matter?"

"It's nothing you need to care about, only mortals will not understand" He replied and disappeared. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and walked to the little house, I sat down on the bench and stared out into the rain who was pouring like a shower.

'I am very bored, isn't something I can do out here?' I thought for myself and reached to a another rose. Thinking of those words Ayato said to me few days ago, made me confused. Of course, I like him, but Kou? I love him as well, who am I gonna to pick? I am made to choose after all.

After a time of thinking, Kou appeared from nowhere beside of me and laid his arms around me.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I am in a perfect fit." I smiled at him and leaned my head against his shoulder. He kissed on my forehead and sighed in relief.

"That's a good thing to hear, it's like music to my ears." He said and spun my face against his. I met his gorgeous mis-matched eyes and felt his lips against mine.

Kim's P.O.V

I walked out of Eliena's room to leave her alone for a minute, I finally let my breath out and walked to my room. Suddenly, I felt arms around my neck, my eyes widened and sooner recognized the soft fabric. 

"My little rose, walking around in the mansion, aren't you missing me?~" Laito cooed in my ear and held his arms around my waist. I chuckled and met him.

"Kind of, but I need to take a rest from your games." I smiled and kissed on his cheek. I could see some red colour on his face.

"Yeah, you are right, is there something you want to do?" He asked while brushing my hair from the face. I shrug on my shoulder and played with his hat.

"Go outside?" I smiled. He seemed not be hesitating and for a split second, we were outside of the house. I sighed and looked at him.

"You know I am not used by it yet." I laid my hands on my hips and smiled. He hugged me from backwards.

"Well, it doesn't matter for me." He said and kissed my neck. I held inside my sounds and spotted two people beneath a small house, kissing. Laito stopped and looked at what I saw. My eyes widened in shock when I realized the two persons.

- 'Elsa? Cheating on Ayato?'

Jesus Christ o:< Intense ;-; As you know, days has passed and Ayato&Elsa been together since the confession ( Confusing, I know, but please, try to stick with the story ;) ) Anyway, leave a comment and take care ^^