19 - Pregnant?

Kim's P.O.V

When I came home from school, I leaned my forward to the toilet and shut my eyes. I thought about something else than just the vomit who escaped my mouth. I was really scared, I haven't felt like this before. Is this about after when I slept with Laito? I can only think for the worst, am I pregnant? I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. This was really terrible, what am I gonna say to Laito? Is he gonna leave me, kill me? I picked up my pregnancy test and let the thing happen.

I straighten up my nightgown and walked out of the room, I saw Elsa on the couch in the living room. I took a deep breath before walking to her, the truth needs to be told.

"Elsa?" I asked quietly when I approached to her, she took off her headphones and looked at me.

"What's the matter, Kimmy?" She sounded so worried and gazed at me when I knotted my hands together.

"I need to tell you the truth." It didn't take too much time before I opened my mouth again.

"I am pregnant." I confessed and shut my eyes to prepare for the worst thing to happen. Elsa stared at me if it wasn't true.

"W-with who?" I bit my bottom lip and turned around.

"With Laito." I replied and saw how Elsa left the room with angry steps.

Elsa's P.O.V

This is too damn early for my sister to be pregnant, if it wasn't for Laito's stupid game, she wouldn't have been in this situation. I looked after the door and opened it with force.

"Laito! You are so dead." I growled and took a grip on his collar and pulled him up from his chair. He wasn't surprised and raised one of his eyebrows.

"What about?"

"What about?! You jerk! You made my sister pregnant, you douche." I replied and stared at him with anger. He pulled himself off and looked at me.

"Kim, pregnant?" He asked slowly. I nodded in frustration.

"Yes, and this is your fault." I pointed at him and stared at him. He raised his both eyebrows this time and let out a chuckle.

"Well, I am not surprised." He replied with a smile and walked to me. I backed until I hit the wall behind me. He laid his hand both on the sides and studied me with a smile.

"Melon, right? Why not escape when you got the chance?" He leaned closer and cooed in my ear. I flinched a bit and pushed him aside, running away from him.

Believing on those words my sister told me maybe was true, but why not take the pills I have given her for emergency? I still can't believe why she did this, for fun, for pleasure, how the hell can I even guess? I sat down on the sofa in the library and tried to figure it out, to fix this stupid puzzle.

"What's wrong?" Ayato appeared beside of me and had curiosity written over his face. I tilted my head at the side and looked at him.

"Guees what? I am gonna be a aunt and you a uncle." I smiled innocently and sighed in frustration.

"Kim is pregnant with Laito if you wonder." I explained and leaned back against my hands. Ayato raised one of his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

Ha, I really love to write this story for you, my lovely readers, leave a comment and take care ^^