14 - Yui Komori

Elsa's P.O.V

Kim has been acting weird for few days by now, shocked, afraid. Something has happened with her. She kind of ignoring me. I don't know what I have done to her. But for the days who has passed by, Shu has been "stalking me". Which is of course annoying. Now he is sleeping on the couch in front of me. Lucky, hope he won't attack me. 

"I'm so bored, if I move to somewhere else, Shu will follow me for sure." I thought for myself and sighed deeply. I studied Shu's face and smiled. He looked so peaceful, calm and really lazy. I flinched back a little when he moved a bit and opened his eyes.

"You know I can hear your thoughts" He mumbled quietly and looked at me. I realized I blushed and looked away.

"I-i am so sorry" I got out and looked down at my clothes. He sighed and shook his head.

"Baka." He said and leaned closer to my face, my face turned into pure red and pulled back.

"Too close- Wait? What? Did you just call me an idiot?" I gave him a glare. He nodded and took a grip on my arm.

"Yes, I did, what's wrong with it?" He asked with a grin on his face. The words got stuck inside my mouth and couldn't say anything. He smirked a little and laid over me. I felt that I blushed like a maniac and looked away. 

"Stop it, it's not comfortable." I stuttered and met his opal eyes.

"I have always wondered why you are dressing like a boy all the time, Elsa, please, give me some a good thing why." He smiled, very close enough to my face. I tried to response, but the words couldn't come out, not to escape from the sealed lips of mine.

"Girls clothes are uncomfortable, that's why I like to wear as a boy." I replied and met his eyes again. Before I even could do something to kick him away, he leaned forward and put his lips against mine.

 Kim's P.O.V

So tired, so sleepy. Well, that was my day. Tired, hungry, sleepy, repeat. I felt a rush of hunger coming through my stomach. I sighed deeply and stood up, walking down to the kitchen. In front of me, stood a young girl about my age. Blonde, curly hair to it's shoulders, pale skin. White dress against the floor. When she turned around, her eyes were light pink.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked and walked towards her. No reply. Try again.

"Not be rude or anything like that, what's your name?" Still no response. She spun around and met my eyes. Then she disappeared. I stood there confused and remained silent, I walked down to the kitchen and picked out an apple from the fridge.

"Ey, what's up now, Kim?" A pair of hands around my waist pulled me back and I met pair of green eyes. Of course, Ayato.

"Nothing, I am fine" I lied and got out of his grip. He raised one of his eyebrows and grinned.

"Oh, really? Shall I believe on a human's words?" He smiled and made me to walk backwards, hitting the wall behind me. He laid one of his hand on each side of me. No escape. Crap.

"Well, what's causing you, my dear Pancake?" He smirked and stroke his hand softly on my cheek. I turned my head away and closed my eyes.

"It's nothing, I swear" I said and pushed him away, walking to my room with the apple in my hand.

Elsa's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, reading. Suddenly someone knocked on the window, I sighed and stood up on my feet, opened the window.

"Kou?" I was shocked how he could find this big mansion, oh wait, I forgot.

"Hey" He smiled and stepped in.

"What-? How?" He cut me off with a kiss on my lips.

"I want you, Elsa, it's kind of boring without you" He whined and held me close to his chest. I felt how my face turned into pure red.

"Kou, I think we can't meet in this way, what if Reiji finds out? He's gonna kill me if he finds out about our secret meetings?" I said, giving him a glare. He sighed and sunk down on the bed.

"You are right, Elsa, but why can you not come to our house?" He asked and looked at me with begging eyes. I shrug my arms and sat beside of him.

"Maybe, it depends" I replied. He looked at me with a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we can't meet here, maybe in the woods, somewhere in school." I answered and smiled brightly. Hope he gets it. It took him a few seconds before he got it. He nodded and hugged my hand.

"Yeah, you are right, see you tomorrow" He kissed on my cheek before he disappeared. I sat there and smiled for myself.

Elsa's P.O.V

After pushing Shu off me, so I could walk away to my room, he got kind of pissed and bit me twice. My hand following along the dark-blue painted wall, touching some of the paintings. My eyes got stuck on a special one. It was really decorated from top to toe. It was a young girl around my age, but paler, blonde, curly hair, white dress against the floor and light-pink eyes. Now it hit me, it was the girl I saw earlier. The girl who never responded. I ran to the library and searched the book I saw for few weeks ago and started to read. Nada. Maybe if I can find in a another book.

"Kim, come here" I yelled and looked through many books.

"Come on, it needs to be here." I grunted quietly and almost gave up when Laito came into the room.

"Ah, my little bookworm, here you are" He smiled and walked towards me. I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Since when did you call me a bookworm?" I asked confused. He didn't answer and laid his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Please, get off me" I mumbled and met his eyes. Once again, he didn't response and lowered his head to my neck, his warm breath and teeth, touching the skin, I started to shiver and pulled away.

"Before you bite me, who is that blonde girl? I am seeing her, almost everywhere." Laito didn't say anything and sighed.

"Do you promise to not tell anyone?" I nodded.

"I promise" I smiled and leaned back against the wall. He took a deep breath and sat down, pulling me to him.

"Her name is Yui Komori, our first encounter, our first guest, she was innocent, cute, nice and useful, but one day, she got too curious and released our mother's spirit, as we thought, was destroyed for eternity, what we did to Yui, well, I don't remember." He replied and sighed, before I could stand up, his lips brushed against my skin before biting it softly.

"As you know, you can't trust on vampires"

So I do have a question, no, actually two, 1. Who do you think? What kind of a guy deserve Elsa and Kim? And 2. I am wondering to add another character in this story, maybe you can make one and we'll see if I can add it to this fanfic, hope you like this so far, take care :3