8 - A Familiar Face

Kim's P.O.V

The next morning, I was dizzy. Ayato has bitten me, again. It was during the night after the weird dream. About the brother's childhood. Now I understand why they are really messed up. When I reached downstairs, I heard a knocking on the door.

"Who?" I mumbled and walked towards the big, black door. It was so big, it almost reached the roof. I opened the door and met pair of blue-greenish eyes, hair short like a boy's and a oblique fringe, covered her left eye. She was dressed in a black t-shirt, a white shirt over it, ripped jeans and converse. I laid my hand over my mouth and stared at her. 

"Elsa?" I almost whispered and pulled her into a hug. She laughed and kept it without saying anything. 

~ Living Room ~

Elsa sat beside of me, confused, looked at the brothers.

"So you are brothers and having my sister here?" She asked while fixing her fringe. Reiji nodded and sighed.

"How did you find this mansion? It's not like you did teleport here?" I smiled weakly and looked at her. She met my eyes and laughed softly.

"Well, you know me right?" She replied and stood up.

"Pleased to meet you, guys" She smiled and looked down at me.

"Where is the toilet?" She asked, I pointed upstairs, towards the wooden door. She nodded and walked away. Shu looked after her and kept in a devilish smirk, he stood up and disappeared.

Elsa's P.O.V

I stood in front of the mirror, tried desperately fix my fringe, it's always annoying, people have told me to cut it, but I refused. The door opened and I turned against it. Wasn't it locked? Hm, strange, I thought I locked it after I got in here. I walked towards the door and checked out. It looked like it was burst open. Water reached to my shoes and I looked weird at it. What the...? My eyes came to a blonde guy, in a bathtub, with earplugs. This was unexpected. Slowly, I walked and looked at him. It was the guy I saw on the couch when I came in. What was his name? Shu? I think so. I put my hand on his shoulder and started slowly shake him.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked curiously. He mumbled a few words before pulling me down, into the water. I stared surprised at him and tried to get of from his grip.

"What the hell? What are you doing?" I exclaimed and looked down at my clothes. Shu, as I think, smirked and took me closer him.

"Wet, all wet" He mumbled and stroke his knuckles against my neck, suddenly, I could feel his very hot breath against. I started to shiver and pulled back. I stared at him for a moment before I stepped out of the bathtub and ran away to Kim. This was really weird. What is this house? Full with maniacs?! Well, if you count out Kim then. 

Well, we got a new character in this story, I hope you want more with her together with Kim ^^ Very well then, take care ^^