Misunderstandings

"Where are we going?" The female asked hesitantly as the male flicked his right wing.

"I'm taking you back to your class."

"I never knew you demons were so nice!" The female taunted.

"Shut up! I'm doing this only because I don't want you exposing MY kind!" The male turned red as he flapped his wings and lifted into the air, closely followed by the female.

"How do you know which way to go?" (Y/N) inquired as they passed a familiar looking building.

"I was by a restaurant when I and a friend of mine saw you flying after something purple looking. And if I could see you with ease, there would be no doubt someone else would see you too." The male replied without turning his head to look at her. As they flew in silence the female notice the sun had lowered a substantial amount since she had left her group. (Y/N) wondered if Natsukawa was worried about her.

"Ryuzaki Echiko." The male broke the silence.

"Excuse me?"

"My name. Its Ryuzaki Echiko." The male spoke in a flat tone. The female's lips spread into a large smile.

"Nice to meet you Ryuzaki!" The male stopped flying and turned around to face the beaming female.

"Let's get one thing straight, we are NOT friends, equals, or even acquaintances, I am just bringing you back to your classmates. Nothing more, nothing less. Got it?" The male gave (Y/N) a stern look.

"Why can't we be friends?" The female pressed, earning a snort of agitation from the male as he whipped around and continued flying.

"Are kind hates each other. We are mortal enemies. Us being all 'Buddy-Buddy' is unthinkable. Plus why would I want to be friends with a goodie-two-shoes?" The female felt the heat rise to her face as she grew angrier.

"I'm not a Goodie-two-shoes! I mean I wasn't allowed to leave my class but I did anyways!" The female pointed out. The male pivoted his head so the female could see the smirk on his face.

"Oh, you savage!" The male hissed sarcastically, making the female's face grow even more of a reddish tint. The female sighed, then smiled. 'If you can't beat them, join them.' She thought.

"Oh ya, I do bad things left and right. They call me 'The bad girl'." The female saw the male's shoulders shake in an effort to hold in a laugh.

"Jeez, if I had known I would have never came near you. Don't want to ruin my good boy reputation." The male replied back. 'What am I doing? This goes against what I just told her! But then, why do I find this... Fun?' The male stole a glance behind him to take a glance at the female, who now had a smile plastered on her face. "What?"

"You know, we aren't that different. You and I, I mean." The male stared in awe at her.

"We couldn't be more different! I swear, you say 'Crap', I enjoy chaos, You enjoy butterflies. Ya, I know what you were following." The female laughed. "What?!"

"The best friendships start from two people who have very few things in common. If we had everything in common then that would be just boring."

"FRIENDSHIP! I told you we aren't friends! We're here." The male gestured to a group of angels walking around looking for something. "Seems their looking for you." As if he had called out to the gym teacher, he looked up to see Ryuzaki grab (Y/N)'s wrist and drag her down to them.

"How about you keep an eye on you... Ahh?!" The male began before the teacher tackled him face down onto the ground. "What the hell?!"

"How dare you take one of my students you monster!" As he spoke he pulled out golden colored handcuffs.