Answers

"Tell me now!" Mr. Ozaki demanded, pushing the still bewildered female aside to confront the demon. By now the blue that glowed in their eyes had dimmed to just a hue around there iris.

"Oh dear, you should have specified WHEN you wanted to know," The male paused to chuckle. " How forgetful of you! But I guess you'll have to wait till i'm ready to tell (Y/N)." Ryuzaki smiled widely. (Y/N) couldn't help but notice how unnaturally long and pointed his canine teeth where.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" Ozaki raised his hand to slap the male across the face when a searing pain in his head forced him to stop. His hand instinctual grasped his head with both hands as he gritted his teeth, falling to his knees. As soon as it started it had ended. "Wh-what the heck?!"

"Did you forget? No more harming." The male let out a childish giggle as Ozaki hissed out in frustration. (Y/N) rushed over to her father's aid, only to be pushed aside.

"Da..."

"I'M FINE (Y/N)! You always do stupid things like this! Just stay out of this!" The female stared at him in bewilderment and hurt.

"I... I was just...trying to...help...." The female grew silent, knowing the futility of her explanation.

"That was harsh for an angel." Ryuzaki commented. Without warning, the male swiftly went to the females side and put a hand on her shoulder, making the female jump in surprise. "I think it's time you left." The male offered a kind smile, only to receive a glare from the female.

"You think i'm in the way too?" Hurt clearly rang in her vocals. Realizing his mistake he desperately search for words of comfort to calm the saddened female.

"That's not what I..."

"If I'm in the way then I think I will go!" She fumed, brushing the males hand off her shoulder and stomping to the door, leaving the male to stare after her dumbfounded.

"What just... Happened?" He looked at Ozaki only to see an equally confused look plastered on his features. 

"She tends to have a temper." Ozaki murmured.

"Dad! Are you coming or am I leaving you!?" Ozaki stood up and quickly walked out of the cell, locking the door behind him.

"What the fuck just happened?" Ryuzaki still had his eyes at the doorway,completely shocked.

Ozaki flew behind the enraged female, still baffled. 

The female sighed in relief once she was in the air. The suffocating atmosphere of the cell was to much for her to handle.  She felt bad for blowing up at the male, but she refused to seem like a pushover. Much to the females relief the fly back to the school was silent.

Once she had arrived at the school it was void of students, only a few teachers here and there. Ozaki bid (Y/N) goodbye, only to get the cold shoulder.

Time skip

"Are you ready?" Mrs. Oshita asked as soon as (Y/N) sat down in the front row. With a tired nod Mrs. Oshita whirled around to the two symbols on the board. "Now, a little recap, the arrow symbol is of the Maraku family and this one is of the Echiko family. Both of these family's are of the highest rank. The Maraku and Echiko family have been in a dispute for the past 20 years. At the moment they are both equal in power, making them both the rank of... 'are friend downstairs' s guard dog." Mrs. Oshita whirled around to face her only present student. "The Echiko family has two sons and one daughter and the Maraku family has two daughters. Rumors are going around saying the first born of the Echiko family doesn't want to be the next in line to take the names sake. Naturally that would mean the second born would be next in line, but that son has fallen in 'love' with the Maraku's youngest daughter."

"So wouldn't that mean the daughter would be next in line?" Mrs. Oshita gave her student a sad smile.

"Yes, but the head of the Echiko family refuses to let that happen. But this is all rumor, no one knows if its true of not." The teacher quickly added when she saw the look of anger cross the females features.

"Rumor or not that's not right!" The female murmured through clenched teeth. The teacher hummed in agreement.

"That's all I was able to get to today. Tomorrow we will learn about the Maraku family. For homework you need to read pages 34 to 41 in your textbook and make notes you found interesting." The female groaned in response as she gathered her stuff to leave.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" The teacher's serious vocals forced the female to look up at the older female.

"If you need to talk to anyone, remember I'm always here for you." (Y/N) smiled at the concerned teacher.

"Do you...?" The female glanced to the side of her as her question burned in her mind.

"Yes (Y/N)?" The female in question cleared her throat.

"Do you think its right what the counsel is doing to the demon that helped me find my way back?" The teacher stared at her student in thought, with the occasional glance to the corner of the ceiling behind the female.

"I have no right to answer that question." She remarked sadly.

"But i'm only asking your opinion." The teacher stared hard at the corner, deep in thought.

'What does she keep staring at?!" the female whirled around to look at the corner. She stared hard at the corner, she saw something reflecting the light from outside. On closer inspection , the female realized it was a lens. 'How did I never see that?' 

"I have to say my opinion is to trust the counsel. They know what they are doing." The teacher respond once she noticed the look of realization on (Y/N)'s face. "Wouldn't you agree?" Her vocals rang with caution.

"Y-yes." (Y/N) choked out. 'Who was watching them? Why are they watching us?'

"If you have anymore questions, here." The teacher gave the female a piece of paper with an address on it.

A/N: I have big idea's for this story! I'm so exited!! Also basically everyone so far has said they wanted lemons so I'll do it. Also i have a MAJOR plot twist in mind! I also want to know if this is a length you all are ok with or would you want me to make them longer?  Leave a comment thanks for reading and get ready for the action to begin! (Not that kind of action for all those with a dirty mind.... you know what I mean)