Agreement

The female stared at the male, dumbfounded. "Why do you say that? He's... He's my father, I have to trust him! Don't I?" The male stared intently at the female before relaxing his features, not even knowing he had tensed up.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I should have known it would have been to much to ask. But at least promise not to say a word about this conversation?" The male looked expectantly at his female companion until she eventually nodded her head slowly, her facial features clearly indicating her uncertainty. "Ok. Thank you." The male breathed out his words, almost as if he had been holding his breath the whole time. "Tell your father..." A sly grin slowly crept onto his face, "No handshake, no deal." The female stared at the male for a few minutes in confusion.

"O......K?" the female whirled around and went to the exit to the cage and stuck her head out the open space. "Dad?" She waited a few minutes. "Dad?" Her voice rang with impatience. "MR. OZAKI!!!!" She heard footsteps running her way. After a few seconds the male in question raced to the female with a worried expression.

"What, are you ok? What did he do?!" The older male attempted to make it past his daughter with no success.

"He told me to tell you... Um... 'No handshake, no deal'?"

"You have got to be kidding me." With a sigh to calm his nerves he looked over the females shoulder to see the white haired male smile slyly at him.

"Fine! Ok, are you happy?" Mr. Ozaki raised his hand over his daughters shoulder and extended his hand to await a handshake. Ryuzaki looked at the male, his sly grin leaving his baffled features.

Ryuzaki's pov:

'Why does he want this information so badly that he would shake hands with a demon? He wouldn't shake it before so he obviously knows the price.' The female looked over her shoulder and stared at the male equally baffled.

"Ok can someone explain what is happening right now. Why is it such a big deal to shake hands?" She looked to her father, then to Ryuzaki, then back again.

"Didn't you learn that in school?" Mr.Ozaki stared at the clueless female, only to be met with an angry stare.

"If I did, would you think I would be asking right now?" Ryuzaki choked down a snicker at the females response.

"I'll gladly oblige if your father doesn't mind?" The now composed males honeyed words caused a look of disgust on the older males face, but he said nothing. Taking that as a 'yes' The demon continued. "I'll keep it as short and sweet as I can. Shaking hands with a demon is kind of like placing a hex or, for lack of a better word, ritual. Now if one of us does not hold up to their side of the bargain well, lets just say it won't be very pretty for them. Now back to the matter at hand, why would you want to go through all of this for this information? It's completely useless, I could tell you without any regret. So why go through so much for the information of an almost forgotten case of a demon how was exiled a millennia ago?" Ozaki flinched, causing the female to stare at awe at her fathers behavior. Not once in her entire life had she seen her father flinch.

"You know something we don't, don't you?" Ryuzaki crept up behind the female and took the older males hand before he could think twice, causing a blue flame to arouse around their hands and to whined around their arms. Only stopping when it reached Ryuzaki's right eye and Mr.Ozaki's left. Their eye's glowed blue, even when they had let go.

"It's done."

A/N=SORRY FOR MAKING SHORT CAPTURES LATELY