Unfamiliar Faces

(Sorry this is so late, but School sucks! Junior year so far has been a BITCH! Anyway I am also a stressed mess so I'm sorry if this isn't long)

An annoying sound resonated inside the dimmed room. Slowly the females senses picked out the source of the nuisance to be her alarm. With a groan the female reached over and smacked the machine full force, as her dreary eyes demanded to remain closed. To the females surprise she hit nothing and was sent tumbling out of bed. She hissed in annoyance as she stood up and rubbed her eyes. She went to her end table and pressed the 'off' button on the mechanical device with a glare.

"Ok alarm clock. You win this round." She angrily whispered, glaring daggers at the now silent alarm.

"(Y/N)! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

"Shiz nuggets!" The female whispered as she fast walked out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen, only to be met with an angry Seko.

"Where is the cereal!?" Seko put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot expectantly.

"Did you check the pantry?"

"No dur! why would I...!?"

"Then if it wasn't in there then its gone, thank you so much for wasting my time with your dilemma but I gotta go get ready for school." The (E/C) eyed female interrupted with an uninterested expression as she whirled around and stalked back up the stairs.

Time skip

The bell rang as the last of the students entered the room.

"Everyone! That was the bell, everyone please take a seat!" Mrs. Oshita announced as she began walking toward the door to close it.

"Lets take attendance shall we?" the female put her hand on the door and began closing it.

"WAIT!!!" A exasperated voice resonated, pausing the teachers actions. 

"Ah, I was wondering where the new student was!" The female hummed as she opened the door for a winded red haired male to enter. He wore a white button up shirt and faded light blue jeans.

"Thanks..." He wheezed.

"Why are you late and out of breath?" One of the females in the front of the class asked, concern laced her vocals. 

"I... Didn't know where... to go... so I.... ran..." he huffed out as he straitened up.

"Well, now that your here and have everyone's attention why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Ya, ok." The male muttered, catching his breath and looking at his fellow classmates. "My name is Takenao Ayato." 

"Ok Takenao, you can take a seat next to Ashley. Ashley, can you raise your hand so he knows who you are?" On que the female in front of Natsukawa raised her hand. (Y/N) could have sworn she had saw the new student smirk at her as he took the seat in front of her. Said male whirled around, facing the startled female with an expressionless gaze.

"So, who are you?" He asked in an emotionless manner.

"Um.. (Y/N) (L/N)." The male perked up.

"So your (Y/N)?" He gave her a doubtful look. "Not as I had imagined." He muttered in an almost disappointed tone."

"If I were you I would back off." Natsukawa warned.

"Oh ya, why don't you make me pretty boy?" Takenao purred, bewildering both the male, and the female listening.

"(Y/N) I need to talk to you, when do you have free time?" The red haired male spoke in a hushed tone, forcing the female to lean in close to hear.

"Um.. What? We just met what could you possibly have to talk to me about, and why did you act like you already knew my name?"

"You won't know unless we talk. Come on what am I going to do? I'm an angel same as you." The male gestured to his large white wings. 

"Being an angel doesn't mean your a saint." Natsukawa hissed.

"I'm sorry, who are you and why do you think your part of this conversation?" Takenao asked in a bored tone, looking at his nails.

"Natsukawa you Jackwagon and I am (Y/N) Best friend." Natsukawa fumed.

"I wouldn't care if you where her lover." The male paused, then glanced up at the opposing male with confused expression. "Jackwagon?

"I know having a new student is exciting, but this is a facility to learn in." Mrs. Oshita tapped Takenao in the head with her pencil, making him turn around to face the front of the room.

"Now as I was saying..."

Time skip

The bell resonated around the school, interrupting the teachers lesson as anxious students fled the classrooms.

"Please." the red haired male whirled around to hinder the females escape from the classroom. "I NEED your help." The female sighed.

"Do you know how to show emotions?" The ma;e continued to stare at her blankly.

"The doesn't make sense. Emotions are things you feel, how do you show a feeling? WAIT your changing the subject!" The female stared bewildered at the male. 'How do you say things with some emotion yet your face stays the exact same!?' 

"Fine, yes we can talk..."

"In private." The male interrupted.

"Ok... um the only kinda private place I can think of is my house but.."

"That's perfect." The male looked at the female expectantly.  With a sigh the female made her way past the male, into the halls, then out of the building.

"Follow me I guess." The female slowly stretched out her wings and took to the skies with the male close behind.

"Can you at least tell me what this is about?" The female asked after the silence had stretched into an uncomfortable length.

"It's about my brother."

(A/N- I just want to say i'm sorry again for the wait and thank you so much for 5.3k views! Like WHAT!? and 86 votes! (Can some one tell me what votes are?) But I think the thing I'm most happy about is the 43 comments! I love hearing your guys feed back and reactions to certain parts! I will update as soon as possible, I promise! Who knows, I might even to a thanksgiving special!)