Caught Up

"No one should be home, and I'd prefer if you left before they came." The female closed the front door after the male entered.

Silence.

"So... What did you want to say?" The male picked up a family picture that shined with the appearance of a happy, loving family.

"What is your family like?" The male's voice sounded distant. Suddenly a look of realization crept onto his face. "Sorry, that was more of a thought than an actual question. Ignore that. I'm here to get my brother Ryuzaki." The female gave him a perplexed look. "Don't say it. I know what you're going to say, and no I am not an angel, this is a white cloth." The male nonchalantly pointed at his wings. "You're the chick that my bro decided to be helpful to huh?" The male put down the picture and closed in on the girl, forcing her back to the door as he brought his arm on either side of her, blocking every escape, as he leaned in till they were almost nose to nose.

"What makes you so special that he would risk losing it all?" Despite his calm demeanor, his voice was laced with anger.

"Um... Could you back up." Much to her disappointment, the females voice shook.

The male looked at her with an unreadable expression; Before the female could react, The redhead closed the distance between them, his cold, yet soft, lips colliding with her warm ones. As soon as it started, it ended as the male put distance between them. The male looked out the window, then sighed. "I guess she's not coming. Damn, was kinda looking forward to it. Oh well, guess I can scratch that off the bucket list."

"P-Pardon?" The shocked female asked, still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"First part's not important, second part... Let's just say I found out humans keep these things called 'Bucket list's'. Basically goals they plan to complete before they kick the 'bucket'." 

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU KISS ME!" The male snicked, catching the female off guard.

"That took far too long for you to react." He went back to his neutral personality. "Don't worry about it. Just forget about it."

"B-But you KISSED me!"

"Don't flatter yourself, it's not like I kissed you because I like you. My bucket list had 'Kiss an angel' that's it. Now, where is my brother?"

(A/N)= Hey guys, sorry for the long ass wait... and the disappointingly short chapter that doesn't progress the story what so ever. I want to say thank you for all the comments I got last 'chapter' and I have had a lot of new ideas for this. That in no way applies that I'm going to crank out chapters but I do hope to get on a more consistent updating schedule so I plan on at least doing two, well-lengthed chapter before summer because during the summer I, unfortunately, don't have access to wattpad. Thank you for your patience! Also, If you want to know more about me, check out my book 'Random Shiz.' 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/131848016-random-shiz

Ps: I don't know if this will work ^ but I can try ;)