The Deal

(Y/N) finished, taking an inhale of well needed oxygen after explaining the whole events prior to the day. The whole time her father nodded or hummed in thought.

"It seems it can manipulate memories too." Ozaki murmured. (Y/N) stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me!? What, out of everything that I told you, gave you the conclusion that HE can manipulate memories!?" Ozaki stared at his daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"(Y/N) I-"

"Am I free to leave Mr.(L/N)?" The female interrupted he father, irritation clearly heard in her voice.

Ozaki opened his mouth, prepared to voice his denial before closing it. Knowing she needed to let off steam, the male gave her a slight nod.

Without another word she stood up and stormed out of her room, leaving Ozaki to his lonesome.

'I need to talk to that demon again. I need to know...'

Ryuzaki's pov:

The male kicked parts of the cell to find a weak spot. The male knew it was pointless but he was consumed with boredom that he didn't really care. After the 148th or more times he kicked the same bars he heard footsteps heading towards him. Quickly he went to the small bed and sat in front of it so he was facing the barred door.

"Oh fuck, of course you're back! do you wanna wring my neck again? Or maybe something new?" Ryuzaki chirped at the entering male. 

"Tell me everything you know." Ozaki's ordered harshly. 

"Ummm... Why?" Ryuzaki looked up at Ozaki nonchalantly.

"You know that already. You can sense it, can't you." Ryuzaki leaned foward to catch Ozaki's words.

"What the fuck are you- OW DAMN IT!" the male began before Ozaki stomped on his foot hard.

"Keep your voice down and do not swear, you got it?" Ozaki spoke in a brisk an hushed tone.

"Yes. I swear I do." Ryuzaki replied slyly.

"So tell me everything that has happened." Ozaki repeated. Ryuzaki, seeing an opportunity let out a demonic chuckle.

"Oh, I sure will buddy! I just need a little," The male hummed in thought. "Motivation."

"What do you want, freedom? Well that's not happening."

"Oh, I know. I wouldn't be stupid enough to even think of asking. But I will talk," Ryuzaki grinned. "But only to (Y/N)." Ozaki stared at the demon in disbelief.

"Why would you even think...!"

"You're desperate." Ryuzaki stated bluntly, cutting Ozaki's rant off. "You will do anything for the information, just not anything that will get you imprisoned or kicked out. I would say to ask your daughter and get the information from her, but I think we both know that's not what you're talking about."

"Why you little-"

"Oh, and no more harassment." Ryuzaki quickly threw in, making Ozaki twitch in anger as he controlled his impulses. "And these handcuffs are starting to annoy me. My wings are feeling cramped. Would you mind?" The male turned slightly to expose his cuffed, red wrists.

"That's to far." Ozaki hissed threw clenched teeth.

"Oh, no. You miss understand. The whole talking to your daughter and no harassment thing is for the information. The cuffs on the other hand is to keep me quiet about this little... Exchange." The male waited patiently with the smile still plastered onto his face.

"You really know how to anger me don't you!?"

"Eh, what can I say? It's a gift. Now come on, I can't wait to get out of these things." Ryuzaki eagerly shuffled his wrists in Ozaki's direction.

"No, wait, I never said it was a deal." Ryuzaki hissed under his breath.

"Well the cuffs still stand, you don't have a chose in that matter, now about the information, I'll give you till tomorrow. I hope you make the right choice!" Ryuzaki's voice turned demonic in the last sentence. Ozaki bent down and undid the other male's cuffs, then quickly left the cell as the demon rubbed his wrists and stretched his wings.

Ryuzaki's and Ozaki's thought:

'He has know Idea what he has gotten himself into...'

A/N: Hey I will probably be unable to post anything over the summer so I just wanna apologize but I will continue once summer break is over ( If my school doesn't block Wattpad). And Thank you for 804 reads!!!!