Knocked Out

What just happened? Did I hit my head? All I see is black.. black..

September 5, 2005
---
Marcia decided to call Jackie if she can go to the mall with Thomas and Jackie's family. Jackie gladly accepted and about an hour of conversations, preparing and an intense house mess (reference from Imaginary), they finally got to the mall.

So Jackie's family tried to meet up with Marcia and Thomas, so they decided to meet up on the 2nd floor of the mall, which has a food court and a lot of clothes for them to choose, and they decided to go to this clothing place called Espy's to try and find beautiful clothing (that is better than Brooke's xd). When they got to Espy's, Jackie's parents waved their goodbyes and left to get back to work.

"Does this red shirt look better with the black or blue jeans?" Marcia held two pairs of jeans in one hand with a red shirt in the other.

"Hm.. I have to say that the red looks better with the black." Jackie pointed to the black jeans and glancing at Thomas for approval. He nodded in agreement. After a good 10 minutes of trying on clothes and checking them out. Jackie saw something that definitely caught her eye.

"Is that a hair salon?" Jackie points at a bright pink shop with flashing lights.

"Sure looks like it. Do you want to get a haircut or something?" Thomas asks confused.

"I was thinking more of dying my hair." She smirks and grabs Marcia's wrist. Jackie looks at all the different colors that were displayed on the shelf.

"Are you looking to get your hair dyed?" A lady that looked around her 60's asked.

"I actually am! Do you recommend any colors for me?" Jackie's eyes still glued to the display of colors.

"I think a nice, bright green would look good on you." The lady grabs a neon green. "Would you also like to get your hair dyed?" She turns to look at Marcia. Jackie also turns and just shrugs. "Sure, why not" Marcia glances through all the colors and she finally grabs a nice soft pink. Marcia hands it to the lady.

"Okay, I'll get it all set up for you. Just go sit down by the window in those chairs and I'll call you up when it's ready." Jackie and Marcia follow her instructions and walk over to the chairs. Thomas goes to sit next to them after just watching the entire thing.

"You know, you're lucky I'm paying for this or you wouldn't be even getting your hair dyed." He says, annoyed.

"Well, were lucky to have you. I just wonder how my parents are gonna handle me just randomly getting my hair dyed." Jackie chuckled along with Marcia.

"Everythings ready!" The lady shouted out. She pointed to two chairs next to each other and we both sat down. "I'll do this one and you can do her friend's!" The woman yelled across the room to another girl that looked around her 20's.

-A time skip appeared! It used time skip. Very effective! (Also, I was too lazy to bother doing the steps of dyeing someone's hair. I didn't want to have to look up more shit xd Cause I already did that with the cookie recipe)-

The ladies put shower caps on their heads to make sure that the dye wouldn't get everywhere.

"Just wait about 30 minutes and you gu- ladies can take off the shower caps." The 20-year-old lady said.