February 12, 2014

• Dédié à Charles

February 12, 2014

Today, I wasn’t feeling quite well because of yesterday night.

I went in the basement and ran for 20 minutes. After, I took a shower, got dressed and left for school.

I wasn’t acting normally. I didn’t wear makeup, I only wore a jean with a plain white shirt and an old gray vest. I didn’t even eat breakfast. I just left.

At school, I sat with Callie in the cafeteria. I told her everything about Kyle (to cheer me up) but only an hour later, Nolan walked in the cafeteria with his friends.

He was smiling widely. He was so handsome… I hate him. He made me love him and as soon as I do, he tells me he has another girl in mind. Plus, if I hadn’t talked about it yesterday, he would have never told me… Asshole…

At 12; 00, I climbed the stairs to my philosophy class. The sad part is that I don’t know anyone in my class so I just write the journal and text people… during three hours…

I kind of miss being in a relationship… being loved FOR REAL! Not ‘loved’ like Mike claimed he was… Real love like when I was with Dylan… (Ex-boyfriend. We broke up in June) or the way I loved John. I’d like to have a real relationship that would last for months, maybe years, maybe life.

I had a ten minutes break every 50 minutes. I spent my first break at the cafeteria with callie and we talked. When I walked back to my class, I passed by Nolan. I didn’t really want to talk to him… Plus, he was with Amelia’s friend.

When the teacher started the class, I looked at my phone. Nolan texted me: That’s why I didn’t wanna tell you. Now you don’t look like you wanna keep talking to me anymore :/ HE GOT IT! That’s the point. I don’t really want to talk to him. For now. We argued for two hours until I decided to just ignore him.

Back home, my brother and I cooked some pastas for dinner. At around 7 pm, Kyle texted me while shopping for a new car (according to him). Our conversation ended at 8 pm because I had a rendezvous at the hairdresser.

The rendezvous lasted an hour and a half. I drove back home and replied to Kyle and Gabriel.

Goodnight sunshines,

-xoxo-

Savannah