February 28, 2014

• Dédié à Yancou

Morning people.

Good news, bad news.

First, I had politics with Barker, John, Steven, Carey, Paco and Gabi. Barker and I kept texting each other all three hours long. It was funny! (:

After the class, I went to my job.

The job: boring.

Afteeeeerr, Ivy and I got prepared for the club. We left at 11h… if I remember well…

When we arrived, the first person we saw was Barker (:. He flipped his hand through my hair and messed it up, as usual… then, I tried to put it together and told him to stop so he pulled me into a huge hug under his big arm WOW.

It was Nolan’s birthday. Nolan was there, obviously, Ivy, Samantha, Christopher, Noah, Barker, Ashton (My neighbor), Peter (My neighbor’s friend), Charles, Steven and Frederic too. Nolan was pretty drunk when we arrived… Since it was his birthday, I paid him a drink but I regretted it 30 minutes later. He was outside, throwing up, with Christopher by his side. Worried, I went outside too and asked Christopher if he was okay. When they got back in, Nolan came to me and hugged me thigh. The kind of hug that lasted two minutes… for no specific reason…

Anyways, at like 1 am, Nolan was on a bench, slightly conscious. I won’t hide it, I was really worried. I sat beside him and the only words that could escape from his mouth were «I’m so sorry» but he never told me why he apologized to me.

At 2 am, I decided I had seen enough of this. I told Nolan I was driving him home. I asked Noah to pick him up and bring him outside. On the porch, in front of the door, I stood there with Nolan, waiting for Ivy to bring the car. Noah went back inside since he didn’t have his coat so I was left alone, trying to hold Nolan properly. He wrapped his arms around me and thanked me. Then he ‘passed out’ so it was hard to keep him up.

Ivy arrived and she got out of the car to help me with Nolan. I sat him on the backseat and sat just beside him. He woke up, passed him arm behind my back, rested his head on my shoulder and ‘passed out’ again.

We drove for 15 minutes but couldn’t find Nolan’s fucking house so we drove back to the club and asked Noah to come with us. We pulled in Nolan’s driveway and managed to get him out of the car. Then, we dropped Noah at his place and Ivy dropped me at mine.

What should I think about all that? :s

Goodnight sunshines,

-xoxo-

Savannah