February 25, 2014

• Dédié à Ced

Today was perfect! First of all, do you know the band 5 Seconds of Summer? If you don’t, you suck… GO LISTEN TO SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT RIGHT NOW. Or you’ll never understand why this day was magical…

First, I had math with Luke but without Luke because he was at the hospital. Weird things happened in this class…

1.       When the class started, the teacher kept staring at me and asked why my partner wasn’t there.

2.       When it was time to be paired, there were five boys behind me. One of them said: Look! The girl, there, she’s alone Then, his friend said: Noooo, she must be paired with her boyfriend, he’s just absent today. BOYFRIEND? LUKE? AHAH

3.       When it was time for me to be paired, the teacher didn’t even asked, he just said: I assume you’re with Luke?

4.       At the end of the class, I went to ask the teacher for the papers for Luke and, as he gave them to me, he said: He must be very lucky to have a girl like you.

WEIIIIIIIRDD! OKAY PEOPLE, I AM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH LUKE. We just enjoy each other a lot…

I have to admit, I was almost in love with Luke in January… So all this made me emotional… Plus, having Luke at the hospital for unknown reason made me anxious…

So I walked down the stairs and surprisingly, tears were running to my eyes. In panic, I tried to hide my face as much as I could. I looked around and saw Kyle at the football table, who smiled at me. As clever as I might be sometimes, this time I acted really in a stupid way… I just smiled at him and walked even faster. I just didn’t want to cry in front of him…

I arrived home and watched TV. I apologized for leaving fast and explained quickly why I did so. He understood and asked me to come over to his place to watch a movie and just relax.

We watched the movie, Harold and Kumar, which was hilarious. Then, he asked if I wanted to sleep over but I didn’t bring my things so I ‘refused’. He then told me I could borrow some clothes so I accepted the invitation.

The time had arrived. We both went in his room and he landed me his American apparel t-shirt and looked for pants but couldn’t find some. I told him I was okay with the shirt as I looked at the long shirt he gave me. When I tried it, it arrived at my mid-thigh! Perfect! I walked back to his room to find Kyle texting beside his bed. He looked up at me and almost dropped his phone. He said: You look perfect in an American Apparel shirt! With his mouth kind of wide open.

For those who were too lazy to listen to ‘She looks so perfect’ by 5 Seconds of Summer, the lyrics are: She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear. And it’s kind of one of my favourite song at the moment so yes, I was freaking out.

He sat in his bed and pulled the covers. His face got slightly red as he asked me to close the lights and join him. We cuddled for a while when I turned to me and kissed me. The kissing got more important when he started to move his hand all around my body but after a couple of minutes, knowing where it would end, I stopped him. Personally, I think it’s a bit too soon… He just put his arms around me and hugged me super tight. He kissed me three times but the kissing was different than the minute before. It wasn’t quick and hard. It was soft and passionate. He pulled back and hugged me again and said: I like you so much Sav!

*dead*

Goodnight sunshines,

-xoxo-

Savannah