March 5, 2014

• Dédié à Claveau

Heyheyheyheyhey

Starting from now, I’m not gonna write about the days where absolutely nothing happened. I’ll only state the highlights of the week so it’s less boring.

Sooooooo. Today, I had philosophy... We watched a movie. The verb «to watch» is actually pretty representative of what I did because I listened to my music all movie long and just stared at the images on the screen.

During the movie, I texted Barker and we had that impressively long conversation. I shared him like… my biggest secret, which absolutely no one knows except him, Kyle and one other person. He was so cute. He told me to take my time to recover and stuff like that. He also told me I could count on him and if I wanted to talk, he was there.

After, I drove back to my place and, at night, Samantha and I decided to go to a small pub. At first, I thought nobody would be there but then, I thought: it’s the university’s spring break…

It.was.full. AND awesome! Luke, Kyle, Peter, Calum, Ash, Logan, Barker, Raphael, Frederic, Samantha, Lucy, Kyle’s friends and some other people were there. I spent the whole night with Lucy and Samantha and we juggle between Kyle’s gang, Barker’s gang and Ash’s gang. Samantha and Lucy were more with Ash and Cal since Lucy has that kind of huge crush on Ash and Sam always found Cal hot.

I mean… when we go out together (always) and we spot Cal, we both fan girl. He’s so hot.

At one point, I was with them, Peter was with his cousin a few meters away and I spotted Kyle and his ex-girlfriend together, talking, close, really close. I’m not the jealous type BUT! They broke up two months ago AND they dated for a year and a half… I panicked… I walked to Peter and told him about Kyle. LOL he said: Kiss me, he’s going to run back to you.

OF COURSE I didn’t kiss Peter! Anyways, after 45 minutes, he came back to where we were and his ex-girlfriend left… I just… that turned me off.. I decided I wanted to leave so Lucy, Samantha and I said goodbye to the rest of the boys.

When there was only Barker left, I slightly pulled his hand and told him I was leaving. He looked down at me and pulled me into a hug. A huge hug. Like… he rose me in the air a bit and the hug lasted so long. The kind of hug that lasts 5 seconds more than any other hugs. Then, he whispered in my ear: Trust me, I’m here for you. He held my hand as I looked down at the floor. He slightly squeezed it and pulled me towards him. I promise, you deserve more, I’m there If you need help.

DEAD! PEOPLE I’M DEAD I MEAN HE’S SO HOT OMG HOW CAN I NOT FAINT!

Plus, his perfume smells Pina Colada mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( Millions by Paco Rabanne)

Goodnight sunshines,

-xoxo-

Savannah