February 11, 2014

• Dédié à Keven

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Hi

Ok

Seriously

My

Heart

Skipped

A

Beat

I woke up late, as usual. But I arrived at school on time. I went to my locker to drop my coat and went back to the cafeteria, as I do every monday and tuesday morning, to talk with Ivy. I sat down beside her and started to talk. She looked on her right and started to talk about Gabriel, her ex-boyfriend, who was sitting a few tables away from us with Sebastian, Jordan and Kyle (wow). 

Kyle looked at me and Jordan turned around to see who he was looking at... awkward. Then, I got up, with Lace, Ivy's friend, and we walked out of the cafeteria to our class. When I passed beside Kyle, he smiled widely at me !!!

I had Math with Luke. It was way more boring then usual... I don't know why. At one point, Luke was really cold so I lended him my long white wool scarf ahah and he wore it for like 45 minutes! He was so cute!!

After my class, I stopped at the Football table and talked to Gabriel. He had some texts to show me so we left the table to go sit in the cafeteria. He was supposed to stay with me for the whole hour but after five minutes of talking about Ivy, he was pissed off and quit. 

At that moment, I got a text message from an unknown number that said: "You're alone, come sit with us, or I can come over if you want :) " I knew it was Kyle so I replied "I like the idea of you coming over, it's less intimidating..." because yes, the Football table is really intimidating!

Not even 30 seconds later, I saw him coming over. He sat in front of me and from that moment, we never stopped talking. We talked about school, our programs, the football team. Then we talked about our families, trips, hobbies, movies. He was really funny and his eyes.......OMFG they're so blue! 

We stayed there for 5 hours, talking about absolutely everything and anything! At 3 O'clock in the afternoon, I slowly packed my things and said I had to go. He asked me where I parked my car and said he'd walk me there since his car was near.

When I arrived at home, I changed into my training clothes and went downstairs, in the basement, and ran for 30 minutes. After my run, I took my phone and texted Nolan. I told him I wasn't quite sure about him and I, he hadn't even talked to me since Friday night and he didn't really seem to care. He replied that his feelings had gone away but he didn't wanna tell me, he wanted to wait until my own feelings would fade so that's why he acted distant. ASSHOLE.

I wanted to cry. At one point, I really liked Nolan and I really wanted something with him but he just played me like he played another girl at school. I texted Gabriella, since she really know the both of us.

I really consider I have that kind of love-hate relationship with life. 

Goodnight sunshines,

-xoxo-

Savannah