February 14, 2014

• Dédié à Claveau

February 14, 2014

Joy.

This morning, my mum woke me up at 7 to tell me that school was cancelled! So I opened my Mac and finished Ps: I Love You. After, I facetimed with Samantha for three hours and then I texted Kyle for the rest of the day <3. I also told Gabriella about the Luke story.

Kyle ‘asked’ me on a date this Saturday night but I can’t… I said ‘asked’ because he asked what I was doing Saturday night and I said I was going to sleep at Ivy’s why? And he said he was going to ask me on a date. I was so sad…

Anyways, at 4 pm, my brother, Simon, arrived with his brand new car! He dropped me at my personal jail for the next four hours. After work, I met Samantha at my house and we both got dressed for the night. Kyle told me he really wanted to come downtown with us but his friend wanted to go on the main street instead… We left at 11 pm for the pub.

Tonight, our bracelet was white, SO trendy. For Oliver’s birthday, my ‘friend’ (He’s John’s best friend, Samantha’s ex crush and Ivy’s best guy friend), Gabriel was there, along with their friends Frederic and Raphael. Also, since he works there, Dylan Barker was there. All night long, he kept coming over to where we were and talked with us. He asked me to be the mother of his child……… Anyways.

When we left, Gabriel and Barker hugged me. YES (Barker).

Goodnight sunshines,

-xoxo-

Savannah