Chapter 3

Kennedy

Beep, beep, beep the alarm rings

Ughhhh, I stuff my face into my pillow. All I want to do is sleep right now. I was awake till at least 2 a.m. last night. My new neighbour that has the room which window is opposite from mine was being an actual Ass.

They blasted the music so loud, I'm pretty sure the kangaroos in Australia heard it. But I got to say, the music wasn't that bad.

I got up groggily and head to the bathroom. I was rubbing my eyes as I open the door and I saw the most horrifying thing. I screamed like my life depended on it.

My room door opened with a bang. Connor came running in with just his pajama bottoms and his messy bed hair. He came in holding a baseball bat and shouted "Kennie what happend? Are you alright?"

I nodded my head and pointed to Tristan. Who was taking a dump in my bathroom and reading a magazine. "What are you doing here?" I screamed while he covered himself with the magazine.

"Ummm, can't you see I'm taking a dump?" I sighed and slapped my head, while Connor just called him and idiot and walked out. "I mean why are you using my bathroom when you have your own?"

He gives me a bright smile "Oh, I made it my mission to use all the toilets in this house before tomorrow! " he says cheerily.

"Tris?" I say calmly, " by the time I am done getting ready, you better have be done or not your PS4 is going out of this very window" I smile sweetly at him.

With that said I turn around and head to the other bathroom. Once I'm done, I walk back to my room and go to see the bathroom empty,and thank the heavens he sprayed some air freshener before her left.

Men will do anything and I mean ANYTHING for their little toys. I walk into my closest and pick out my outfit. It was quite warm today so I decide to wear something simple but still fashionable. (outfit on the side)

I tie my hair up in a high ponytail and make my way downstairs

I tie my hair up in a high ponytail and make my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple and decide to sit on the couch while waiting for the others. I was texting Kayla when the doorbell rang. Hmmm, who could that be?

I slipped my phone into my back pocket while still munching on my apple and opening the door. It was a woman with wavy brown hair and beautiful eyes. She looked like she was in her mid forties.

"Hello dearie, I'm your neighbour from next door" she says giving me a polite smile. "Hi, nice to meet you my name is Kennedy" I say with a smile just as my mother walks down the stairs.

"Please come in". She walks into the house studying how it's looks. "Mum, our neighbour from next door is here, Ms -" I say trailing off. "Oh how silly of me I'm Nina, Nina Marinez." she says shaking my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Nina" my mother says giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I excuse myself and throw my finished apple into the bin.