Chapter 12

Kennedy

The game went really well. We managed to win, 2-0.
The feel of the adrenaline pumping as I ran across the field, help take away the thought of dad not being here.

I see Nate running towards where I stood with happiness clear on his face. He scored the first goal, and the girls went crazy.

He comes up to me squealing and jumping up and down. I raise my eyebrows and laugh slightly at his stupid behavior.

This everyone, is a weirdo called Nate.

"We won! We won! We won!" he squeals again.

"I know! I know! I know!" I replied mocking him as I jumped up and down.

Soon, I felt the familiar presence behind me and the tingly feelings returned.

Jake stood there with his arms crossed, looking at us with an amused expression.

He comes closer and presses himself against the back of me. I can feel the tiny hairs at the back of my head stand, as his hot breaths against it.

"Good job princess." I turn around and look at him, while his hands hold my waist. He gives me a smile that makes me wanna swoon.

I take in his sweaty appearance and can't help but push the his fallen strands up hair back up. This makes him smile even more.

"Good job to you too Martinez." I say with a smile. He was amazing on the field. He was so focus, it's like he blocked out the whole world and just concentrated on the match.

"Ooo, last name name basis are we now?" he says wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes with a small smile. I tried moving out of his arms to grab my things, but he doesn't let go.

I look at him again and cock my head to the side wondering what he's thinking about. He's just looking at me with a focus expression.

He snaps out of it shakes his head. That makes the sweat of his hair fly to my face.

"Jake, that's disgusting you animal." I say as I wipe it off with the sleeve of my jersey.

He gives me that mischievous smile of his and immediately I back up. "Don't you dare Martinez. I'll chop of your dick and staple it to your head."

He looks at me with a bewildered expression. "And you'll never be able to have kids."

Hearing this, his bewildered expression turns into a cocky one. He winds his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "But baby, how else are we going to have kids?" he says clocking his head to the side.

At that, my face might as well be on fire with how hot it feels right now. Trying to hide my cheeks I just roll my eyes and scoff.

"In your dreams Martinez." I mumble out, turning to gather my things. He bends down to whisper in my ear, "Baby, you don't know the half of it."

Feeling him close to me causes a tiny shiver to run up and down my spine.

"Common' let's go you little tomato. We have a movie night remember?" With that, we grab our stuff and make our way out towards the car.

°

°

°

°

°

°

Jake drove us home and I went back to mine to take a shower and change. It was 7.45 and Nate and Lexi will be coming over to his house around 8.30.