Chapter 7

Kennedy

"I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the house. I drag my body to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and something to snack on. I see that there is one last cookie in the jar and reach for it just as someone else does.

Connor

I am in no mood to deal with him, I just want my cookie so I could go have a shower then a nap. Dealing with those misogynistic goons in practice were more tiring then it sounds. Thank God I showed them I am not to be messed with.

The things I do for soccer.

I bet your wondering how I made it on the team. Well, I found out about the soccer team and immediately went to the coach to see if I could get in.

I gave him my referral letter from my old coach back at home. He said it was an all boys team but it didn't really matter to me.

As long as I got to play. It took me a while to convince him but luckily I managed to. He said I could join the practice tomorrow once I got permission from my parents.

It shouldn't be that hard to convince them, I thought. And luckily it wasn't.

"HEI! I want that cookie!" he yells. I rolled my eyes he sounded like such a kid. Then again, he still is. In no mood for this, I yank the cookie out of his grasp and take a bite of it walking away.

I headed up the stairs and was going to my room when I was stopped by my father. "Sweets, we'll be having dinner with our neighbours today." I groan in response.

"But, dad I - " I get cut off my him shaking his head. "No excuses, your mother is looking forward to becoming closer to Nina." with that kisses the top of my head and leaves.

"Dress nice, but no to nice. I don't want they're son's to be starting and my beautiful daughters." I just roll my eyes at his over-protectiveness.

I close my curtains, and plugged my phone into my speakers and start my music. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. As I step in to the shower, Alex Aiono's - work the middle comes on.

That guy can make any girl swoon. Hmmm, why can't I find my own Spanish singing hottie? With that, I start my concert in the shower which is very "exclusive".

°

°

°

°

°

Once I got out of the shower, I wrap my towel around myself and head to my walk in closet. After awhile of searching for something to wear, I finally found a cute romper that I thought would be nice for tonight.

Once I was done changing, I decided to straighten my hair and put it in to a messy/stylish bun

Once I was done changing, I decided to straighten my hair and put it in to a messy/stylish bun. I pull out some of the hair in the front of my face, to frame my face and apply a little makeup.