Chapter 1

*knock, knock, knock*

I was awoken from my wonderful dream of Austin Butler by the lovely sound of someone knocking on my door and my mother's shouting.

Hope you noted the sarcasm,cause that noise is really annoying

"Kenedy, wake up, we have to start loading the boxes into the the moving van!"

I groan in response and try to muffle the noise by covering my head with a pillow. But sadly even that doesn't work.

Sometimes I wish I was sleeping beauty, then I could sleep all the freaking time, but I would definitely miss eating so that wouldn't work out well for me.

Sighing, I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. Let me introduce myself, my name is Kenedy Jacobs, 17, dirty blonde hair and l have two brothers and a younger sister.

My oldest brother Conner is 18, then there is Tristan and Annalise, both twins and are 16. Tristan is older then Anna by 2 minutes and he never lets her forget it.

Once I finish my morning routine, I head to my closest to pick out my outfit for today. I look at the few clothes that have not been packed in any of the boxes yet and decide on a black cropped sweater , with some blue ripped denim jeans and my black old skool vans.

The outfit seemed comfortable enough for our long journey ahead. I sighed thinking about moving. You see, my mum works as a paediatrician and is opening a clinic in LA.

I'm going to miss all my friends and memories here. Most of all I'm going to miss my soccer team.

Yea, I am pretty good at soccer if I do say so myself. Im not a total jock, I still enjoy shopping, makeup and stuff. It's just that soccer is something that I'm really good at.

Plus, it's always fun beating your brothers in a "friendly" game of soccer.

It brings down their ego and raises up mine. I laughed at the memory of Connor's face when he a lost a match against me few days ago.

I decided to just leave my hair down and let it fall naturally. Thank the frickin Gods I washed my hair last night so it looks quite okay today.

If not I would probably look like a cave woman. Ya, not the kinda look I wanna go for. Once I finish packing the rest of my stuff, I head down to go have breakfast.

As soon as I step out of my room I collide with a hard chest. "Owww" I groan and scowl looking up at my brother who is smiling at me.

"Morning sis, glad to see your not down yet. " he says.
I look at him confused, he then said "Cause now I get more pancakes." he states as he runs down the hall to the stairs.

Realisation hits me and I run after him, jumping on his back. He stumbles but manages to catch me. Thank you baby Jesus for giving me long legs. "Eat your own pancakes you fat ass!" I say. He looks at me and exclaims dramatically.

"I am not fat!, all these are muscles baby, how do you think I get all those chicks" he smirks while I pretend to gag as I hop off his back.

Connor wasn't exactly a player. He just had a lot of female admirers. He sorta had this golden boy image going and he was pretty popular.

Me on the other hand, I had my own group. We all had different personalities unlike those cliché movies you see. I preferred it this way.

But every time a guy came close to me or Annalise , both Connor and Tristan would get super protective. It would get really annoying but we know they only do it to protect us.

Once in the kitchen I see the rest of my family. "Morning mum and dad. " I say as I kiss their cheeks. "Morning sweetie." mum says .

I take my plate of pancakes and go to the dining room to eat. Taking a seat next to Anna I greet them. "Hey twerps" I say smiling. Anna just rolls her eyes with an amused smile, while Tris just sticks his tongue out at me.

In response I stick my tongue back at him. Just as Con comes in and see's us. "Real mature guys." he says as he takes his seat. "We're more matured then you are at least." Tris says with a smirk.

"Or really, wanna take a bet?" Connor asked wile puffing out his chest. "Bring it" just as Tristan says that they are both wrestling on the ground playfully.

"Idiots" Anna and I say at the same time. Mum walks in, seeing them and sigh's. Closing her eyes she mumbles under her breath "Why did I give birth to such idiots? " she says, while shaking her head,but we all heard it. "Heiiii!" the boys say,while I laugh.

A few minutes later, the bell rings. I get up to go answer it and see my best friend Caleb standing there. I smile in joy and give him a big hug. Caleb and I have been friends since middle school when he gave me his chocolate cause I was crying.

He's like another brother to me. So leaving him was even worse then I could imagine. "Hey" he says while breaking the hug. "Just wanted to stop by before work to say one last goodbye. I'm gonna miss you Kenneth." he says with a sad smile.

"I'm gonna miss you too budd" I say as he gives me a bear hug. "I gotta go Kennie, but call me when you reach". "Alright" I say. "Take care and don't get into to much trouble without me" I tease, he chuckles and kisses my cheek.

As he hops into his car I shout "Oh ya! , good luck with Kayla!" with a smirk. He's cheeks goes a slight pink and he just smiles and shakes his head. You see, Caleb has been crushing HARD on Kayla for a while now.

Kayla is another one of my best friends, she already said her goodbyes to me yesterday. She even threatened to skin me in my sleep if I don't call her every day. I smile at the memory. She would actually do it.

Just then my dad comes out and give me a side hug. "Come on sweets, we have to get going now or not we'll miss our flight"
I give him a weak smile and go get the rest of my bags for the flight. The moving van will take most of the other stuff there.

We take our stuff's and put them in the booth of the taxi. We have already shipped our cars there. Yes, I have my own car. It's a beautiful red ford mustang, my pride and joy. Connor on the other hand drives a black jeep renegade.

As u can tell, we not like most families. We are actually quite well to do, and we will forever be grateful for it. And no I'm not spoilt, my parents believe that if you want something your have to prove how much you deserve it. So I did.

We reach the airport and checked our luggage in just in time for them to call our flight. With that, we grab our carry-on's and head to the flight.

Once at my seat, I quickly put the luggage in the compartment, take my seat and buckle up. Im not exactly a big fan of flying,so this I gonna be fun.

Wow my sarcasm game today is pretty high if I do say so myself

I plug in my earphones to my phone and begin to listen to music. The voice of Ed Sheeran starts, as I listen to A Team.

I love music, it calms me, it understands me, it's the only way I can express my emotions without being judged. You feel me?

As the chorus comes up, we take off and I say bye to everything. Bye - bye Minnesota, hello L.A.

______________________________________

A/N

HI GUYS!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK SO BARE WITH ME PLEASE. IT MIGHT SOUND BORING NOW BUT I CAN PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER. I ALREADY WROTE THE 2 CHAPTER, AND BE POSTING IT SOON. LET'S GET THIS CHAPTER TO AT LEAST 10 VOTES.
PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. 💜💜💜