Chapter 4

Kennedy

School. A six letter word that can represent many things. Example, HELL. Todays the day we'll be starting our new schools.

Connor will also be going to school, because he took a year of last year to focus on he's basketball training. So this year he'll be a senior too.

We'll be attending Riverdale High. Apparently, it's quite a well known school. It's also really big because they have a Sport's Building and an Arts Building .

I hate being the new kid but at least I have Connor. It's currently 7.30 a.m. , school starts at 8 and its only a fifteen minute drive so we still have time.

I go to my closet and pick out my outfit . I decide on a lace up top, black skinny jeans and my leather jacket (outfit on the side).

Since I curled my hair yesterday,it has some waviness to it, so I decide to just leave it like that

Since I curled my hair yesterday,it has some waviness to it, so I decide to just leave it like that. I apply a little mascara, eye liner and some chapstick.

I go down to see everyone eating. "Hey guys" I say as I go get a plate of waffles. Just as I was about to start digging into my beautiful food that was literally calling me to come eat it, Connor comes down looks at me then at Anna ,then back to me. "Go change" he says. I scoff and shake my head.

"Sorry big brother but I'm old enough to say 'NO', so don't bother trying" I say with with a wink. He grunts and start's to grumble under his breath.

Anna goes up to him and messes up his hair "Awee, is little baby Connor angry cause he didn't get his way?" she says with a mocking tone.

Connor just glares at her and flips her off, while we just laugh at his behaviour. "Kids you have to get going if you guys don't want to be late" dad says while coming down the stairs.

We all groan in response while he just role's his eyes.We grab our​ bags saying bye to our parents "Have a good day kids" mum smiles.

"Connor and Tris take care of your sisters" dad says while kissing our foreheads. Anna,mum and I roll our eyes.This always happens even back at home.

"So who's coming in my car" I hear Connor ask while I put my shoes on. "I'm going in Kennie's car" Tris shouts and runs to my car.

I chuckle at his behaviour "Race you there C" I say with a smirk. "Get ready to loose sis" he says with a laugh. I go to my beautiful Ford mustang and buckle up.

Luckily, we took a drive to the school yesterday so we know how to get there. I turn the radio on and 'All We know by The Chainsmokers' comes on.

I see Connor reverse out of the driveway and I immediately take off. "Buckle up little bro and enjoy the ride" he just laughs while shaking his head.

We used to always race to school back in Minnesota. So I don't see why we should stop now. Besides we knew our limits and we knew not to do anything stupid.