CHAPTER TWO;

Ever's pov.

I was standing in front of the whole pack, I have never been so nervous.

I was scared, scared they would reject me. Who wants a pregnant Alpha?

“What is it Everleigh?” I looked up at Jamie; he was one of the nicest guys in our pack. He would look after anyone in our pack. Pack is family, and family comes first.

“We are going to be expecting a new member in our pack.”

My mum gasped, I looked at her. I could see the tears in her eyes.

I just nodded my head at her; I knew this was hard on her to. She hated the fact that he had done this to me, that a silly human had been able to do this do me.

“Who? I didn't know there were any new wolves in the area?” I couldn't tell who it was, but I knew it was a girl.

“There isn't, not yet anyway. He will be here in about eight months.”

“Her!” Em called out, “It's a girl, and SHE will be here in about eight months.”

I could see everyone in the pack trying to work out what we were talking about. I couldn't believe none of them had figured it out yet.

“Guys, I am pregnant.” They all turned to look at me, I just stood there waiting, waiting for them to shout at me. To kick me out, to abandon me.

“Baby...” My mum ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me waist. Pulling my body close to hers.

“What made you change your mind?” I looked over at Em and he nodded at me.

“Em convinced me that it was the right thing, besides they would have found out soon.” I smiled at my mum, I was honestly happy. I wouldn't have to sneak around anymore; I wouldn't have to lie to my pack anymore.

“You found your mate?” Jamie asked me, I could hear the sadness in his voice. When I was eleven I use to wish that he would be my mate.

The day of my twelve birthday, he was the first person I went to see. I needed to know if he was my mate or not. Unfortunately he wasn't, he still looks after me as if I was.

I have always like Jamie; I think a part of me still does. He will always be the first guy I go to, no matter what.

“No.” My voice was quiet and weak, so unlike an Alpha's.

My mother hugged me tighter; I found comfort in her closeness.

“Then...” I could hear the questioning in his voice.

I looked around my pack and I could see them all judging me. I had to tell them everything.

“I was raped by Lewis.” A single tear fell down my cheek; I promised I would never cry over him. I guess I broke that promise.

I could hear a bunch of growls coming from around the room. I raised my head to see all of the guys growling, fighting off their wolves.

“I'm going to kill him.” Jamie shouted and then began to leave the room.

“NO.” That was the first time I had used my Alpha voice.

Everyone in the room turned to look at me.

“You will NOT hurt him, HE IS TO BE LEFT ALONE.” I hated standing up for Lewis, but he didn't deserve what Jamie would have done to him.

“But Everleigh, he raped you. How can you let him just get away with it?” Jamie wasn't as mad as he was, but I could still hear the anger in his voice.