CH 6. HIS ARROGANT SEDUCTION

This was torture, the kind of pleasurable torment that could bring a girl to her knees, praying for more; begging for him to take her. "Relax beautiful..." Every inch of my body was  screaming for a release and his calculated teasing told me that this was his intention all along— to frustrate me into complete submission. Sliding the glass up my heated, inner thigh he expertly worked the cold, thick crystal base against my lace covered sex. The sudden temperature change was painfully sobering.

Shoving to my feet; pushing his hand and the glass away, all at once, I gripped the curved back of the sofa until I could stand on my own. Apparently my knees still hadn't recovered from the man's practiced foreplay and I almost demanded he finish what he'd started— this in itself was alarming and plausible cause for me to maintain a safe distance from Mr arrogance. Once I'd managed to get a check on my libido, what he'd called me earlier marched to the forefront of my mind— a glaring piece of evidence that incriminated my new neighbour in having been the creep sending me the disturbing messages.

Turning slowly, I eyed my phone and then the asshole silently seething in his seat. Shoving his fingers through his hair, he threw back the reminder of his drink. Readjusting the large bulge in his tailored slacks, he dropped his head back against the sofa cushion. "What, you can't get me into bed so you decide to stalk me instead." Taking an intimidating step towards him, I folded my arms across my chest. Clenching his jaw, he raised two fingers and signalled the nearby hostess. The beautiful woman had gorgeous Asian features and a petite body that appeared deceivingly curvaceous in her attire.

Without a word, the woman took his empty glass and promptly made her way to the bar. "You get off on sending women anonymous notes and watching them from the shadows like some fucking creeper?" I took an involuntary step back when his icy gaze narrowed on me dangerously. Standing in a single, powerful manoeuvre he towered over me.

"Rest assured sweetheart, when it comes to who I want, anonymity is of little consequence to me." He growled, backing me into the edge of the curved sofa; I sucked in a sharp breath. Taking an easy step forward, he reached past me to hold the back of the cushioned sofa I was now caged against. "I'm not a man who hides behind bullshit, clandestine messages." He continued, his voice dropping to a dark husk. Stretching his free hand across the small of my back, he slammed our bodies together in a harsh collision. Fuck...

My body's immediate response to his obvious arousal sent me reeling. The hard ridges of his magnificent body, pushed against my vastly smaller form in warning— daring me to insult him again. Glaring down at me, he pressed our bodies impossibly close. Making me painfully aware of his erection, he further illustrated his point— anonymity wasn't his style. If anything the man was shamelessly blunt. He was direct and crude about what he wanted, social etiquette be damned. In fact since our first encounter he'd suggested we fuck, multiple times without hesitation or so much as a name exchange. Considering the man's point-blank attitude I couldn't actually picture him penning anonymous letters or sending ominous texts.

My new neighbour was far too conceited to play these games from the shadows. He enjoyed watching me squirm, I could see it in the way his gaze burned into me. He relished in my body's reaction to his seduction. It excited him. Shifting my weight, I swallowed almost audibly. Following the action with his icy blue orbs, he groaned softly. "I can smell your arousal." The deep, rasp of his voice affected me more than it should have...it was pleasing.

Infuriated by the knowledge, I ground my molars in protest. Nipping my earlobe, he pushed his erection against my stomach harder. "Mm...interesting." My cheeks flamed at the way my sex tightened in response to his pleasure. Leaning his solid form into me, he lowered his extended arm to my side. Sliding his large palm to sit between my thighs, he smirked against my clenched jaw. "Fuck." Cursing softly, he skilfully worked two thick fingers against my clit.