Chapter 19.5- Guilt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS 300-WORD CHAPTER, GO!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty gazed out the window as Jason drove down the highway.

"Why her?!" he burst out for the hundredth time. They learned that Dawn had been kidnapped an hour ago and had been asking themselves that question the entire time. Jason sighed.

"I don't know, dude. Maybe she got in the way or something." he said for the hundredth time.

"It just doesn't make sense! They already have Adam, why'd they take his ex-fiancee too? They couldn't possibly gain anything from it!" Ty ranted.

"I know, dude. That's why we're going to her new house. Maybe we'll find a clue."

"It just doesn't feel like-"

"Ty, stop talking. You're driving me crazy." Jason snapped. Ty glowered at him but shut up. He turned back to the window and resumed thinking about the kiss.

It was a quick, spur-of-the-moment thing that he had done. And it had ruined everything for his once best friend. After Adam had caught him kissing Dawn, he had cut ties with both of them, refusing to listen to either of their explanations. He felt a twinge of guilt. Maybe that had been what started this whole thing...

But that was ridiculous. If that was the case, why were Smosh, Tobuscus and some other YouTuber kidnapped as well? No, it must be a coincidence. Obviously. 

Then again...the seeds of doubt and guilt took root. His imagination ran away with itself adn began to nvision everyone in his life disappearing one by one, taken by some unseen puppetmaster...All because of that one kiss. But it wasn't his fault! Was it?

"It's not my fault!" he shouted, sitting up quickly. Jason jumped, startled at Ty's outburst. 

"Easy! We're at Dawn's house. Maybe we can find clues here." They gazed up at the building, hoping it would yeild the answers they desperately searched for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that happened. ENJOY! :-P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------