Chapter 7- Accusations

---------------------------------------------

Woo! Here we go with chapter 7! The guys of Smosh are introduced to Ky. Obviously, prepare for another cliffhanger. Heh heh heh. My favorites. :-p

---------------------------------------------

After getting over the fact that he was tied up right next to Anthony's Padilla, one half of his favorite YouTube videos, Smosh, he stops freaking out. He's tied up somewhere in a dungeon-looking area, probably far away from home. Ooh. That stung. He feels his eyes water a little again. No, you will not cry again, he thinks. Taking a deep, rattling breath, he gets himself under control and looks at Anthony again.

Anthony's eyes are one part panic, one part worry. He's gagged like Ky was and tied up in much the same way, except Anthony has more rope around his biceps. That hurt a little. They didn't think he was strong? Hmph.

"Mmmph!" Anthony mumbled.

"What?" Ky says. Anthony rolls his eyes, exasperated.

"Sorry! It's not my fault we're tied up like this!" Ky says, defensive. Anthony glares. Ky shrugs and tries to struggle into a sitting position. No good. Anthony mmphs to get his attention. Ky looks up at him.

"What?" he asks. Anthony mmphs expressively and flicks his eyes towards the wall. Ky follows his gaze and looks at what he's gesturing at.

There's no wall between them. It's all bars, like a prison cell. He glances back at Anthony.

"What?" he asks. Anthony rolls his eyes at him. He turns over and reaches his hands through the bars. Ohhhh. They could reach through the bars and untie each other.

"Gotcha. But only if you untie me first." Ky says. Anthony gestures as best he could with hands tied. Dude, he seems to say. Yet he still scootches closer.

"Let's do this." Ky mutters before turning over and groping for Anthony's wrists. After a few seconds of flailing, their hands connect. Anthony squeezes once. Be strong. Ky gets the message and smiles. They start working on each other's knots. Anthony frees Ky's wrists first. Ky's fingers struggle over Anthony's knots, but having his wrists free helped. He had Anthony's wrists free a few seconds later.

"Now for the middle of the back." Ky says. Anthony nods. They scoot closer to each other, butts almost touching. Talk about awkward! But they had to do it to get out of these ropes. Anthony unties the ropes on Ky's upper arms, freeing both of his arms.

"Yes!" Ky shouts. "Okay, now you." He flips over and swiftly unties Anthony'a knots.

"There." he says, happy for saving a famous YouTuber. Sorta. The first thing Anthony does is rip the bandana out of his mouth.

"Dude. This is insane." Anthony says.

"I know that. I was kidnapped right from my own home!" Ky says. The entire thing hits him just then. He falls silent. He was kidnapped. For goodness sakes, kidnapped from his own home. These guys were clearly professional. Who knew he would ever see his mom again. After his dad divorced her a year ago, she kind of relied on him for support. Ky never forgave him for it, and now look what happened. Hopefully Mom will be alright... He catches himself before he tears up again. Anthony looks at him in concern.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"I...I...We were kidnapped." Ky says shakily.

"I know. I've been awake for hours, stuck in those ropes. My wrists are sore." he shows Ky his raw wrists were the ropes scraped against them.

"Ugh, that looks like it hurts." Ky says, wincing in sympathy. Anthony studies him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asks. Ky looks up, startled.