Chapter 3- Tobuscus

--------------------------------------------- 

Here we go on another round! This time it's Toby Turner feeling the heat. He goes rather quietly, as he has no idea what's happening. heh heh...EVIL! Anyone recognize the Spongebob quote? I should type the story, shouldn't I? Okay, then. Here you go! Tobuscus! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! 

---------------------------------------------

DAY OF SMOSH'S KIDNAPPING

"Hello once again audience! When we last left off, I was shouting at an old man for falling out of his wheelchair" Toby says into the headset.  

"Now it's time to play 'Epic Scary Ball Throw' by EpicMapMaker76. 'Please rate fairly and enjoy. If either Pewdiepie or Tobuscus is reading this,' Hey, that's me! 'Then bro fist and bless your face!' Aww, isn't that sweet" Toby runs thought his normal lines when playing Happy Wheels for the camera. He loved playing it, and having a following of people watching him just play it made it all worth it. After playing three or four levels, he signs off.

"Thanks for watching! Click the annotation at the top right to watch the next video. Bless your face. If you sneezed during this video, bless you! Peace off! BOOP!" he says the much-loved outro words into the camera, then switches it off. He can edit in the ending screen later. He leans back in his office chair. Looking at Gryphon, he says,

"Whatchoo lookin' at, boi?" in his gangster voice. Gryphon responds by running out the doggy door.

"That's what I thought, sucker!" he shout after him.

"Well, Toby. It's time to film today's vlog!" he mutters to himself. Heaving himself up out of his chair, he walks into the kitchen on his way to his bedroom. On the way, he grabs a half-empty bottle of water off the counter. He doesn't remember putting it there, but it's his house. Who else could have?

"Well, Tobes, you're finally losing your mind." he says, then chuckles to himself. Continuing on, he reaches his bedroom. Taking a swig from the bottle, he scans the room for any sign of the camera he uses for vlogging. He wrinkles his forehead. The water tasted funny to him. He looks at it. Perfectly normal-looking water. Oh, well. Maybe something's wrong with the water filter. He sets the bottle on the desk and rummages around in the desk's drawers, knocking over a can of pencils and pens in the process.

"Little clumsy today, are we, Toby? Oh, well. It'll get better." He keeps looking for the camera.

"Aha! There you are camera!" he says triumphantly. "I was looking all over for you."

Using a different voice, he speaks for the camera. "Well I was right here the entire time, Toby. You should've looked for me!"

"I did, camera! How dare you insult me!" he says in what his fans call his 'angry voice'.

"I wasn't insulting-Gosh dang it!!!" Toby exclaims. He had fumbled with the camera and dropped it on the ground, cracking the lens. Yawning, he says.

"Gosh dang it! Now I have to get a new camera!" Yawning again with eyelids drooping, he mutters sleepily,

"Maybe after I take a nap." He stumbles over to his bed and collapses in it. Soon after, he's snoring away. Gryphon barks once as the man breaks into the again for the second time that day. The first time to plant the drugged water bottle. Now this time for the actual kidnapping.

"Toooooooby? Where are you?" he calls in a singsong voice. Creeping down the hallway, he reaches Toby's bedroom.

"Why hello Sleeping Beauty!" he says sarcastically.

"Mind if we go for a little ride?" he asks. Laughing, he throws Toby over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and exits the house. Gryphon, trapped in a cage inside his dog house, can only watch and whimper as his master is loaded into a car and driven off. He howls as loud as he can and scratches against the cage bars. Surely someone will hear him.

--------------------------------------------- 

Hm. Short chapter. Maybe I should combine Hannah and Sky......nahhhh. They each deserve their own chapter cause' their just plain awesome. Okay, guys, stay tuned (can you say that while writing?) for the next YouTuber! Hannah Harto! If you don't know her, go to YouTube and look up 'My Drunk Kitchen'. It's pretty funny. Making food while while drunk? Come on, that's hilarious, right? Wow, long ending. Anyway, feel free to leave a comment or vote. And if you've heard of Hannah or are subscribed to her, let me know! -RunicWarrior898 

---------------------------------------------