Chapter 8- Madness

---------------------------------------------

When we last left off, Anthony decided to go insane and accuse Ky of kidnapping them. I'm sure you were all thinking "What!?!?!". So I'll tell you. It goes a little something like this:

---------------------------------------------

"Wait, what? Anthony, are you serious?" Ky says, incredulous. Anthony's eyes are a bit crazed.

"You heard me. It's all your fault we got into this mess." Anthony says viciously.

"Uh, Anthony. I don't think that's right." Ian says, uncomfortable.

"But he's the kid who masterminded this entire thing just to meet us." Anthony says.

"Me? My big plans involve swimming and trying to ask the girl I like out." Ky says, defensive.

"Yeah right. You said so yourself, you love our videos! Who's to say you didn't kidnap us just to meet us." Anthony insists.

"Anthony, listen to yourself! We can't just blame him. He's stuck with us here, in just the same predicament." Ian says.

"Or is he? There's a door right there in the wall behind him. What if it's an exit?" Anthony says, pointing.

"That's the door to the bathroom!" Ky protests.

"Yeah, right. Open it and let me see then." Anthony says.

"Okay, Anthony." Ky goes over and opens the door. He looks in. Nothing interesting but a dirty-looking toilet and a grimy sink with a cracked mirror hanging above it.

"See? Just a normal prison bathroom." Ky says, irritated. Anthony looks thrown for a second.

"But there must be a secret exit somewhere, right? By the way, your acting job?" He makes the ok sign with his fingers. "Impeccable." Ky stares at Anthony in shock. His eyes are desperate, clinging onto any false hope in the light of the mess they've gotten dragged into.

"Anthony, it's very clear you've gone crazy, but could you help me get out of these ropes?" Ian speaks up from the ground.

"Oh, sure. Roll over here." Anthony says, kneeling down next to the bars. He never takes his eyes off of Ky. Ian rolls over and waits for Anthony to untie him. It takes forever because Anthony, eyes crazed, is boring holes in Ky with his glare. All of a sudden Ky's angry.

"Stop looking at me like that! Do you think I asked for this to happen? Do you actually believe I orchestrated this whole thing? Because that's an amazing feat for a fifteen year old guy!" Ky says. Anthony's face changes to confusion and surprise.

"You're fifteen!? I could've sworn you're eighteen or above, college age even." he says.

"Well I'm not. It's my swimmer's frame. I'm tall and lanky. One of the tallest in my class actually." Ky says.

"Okay..." Anthony says slowly. "So you didn't kidnap us... But you must have know something about it!"

"No! I told you, I was kidnapped from my own home! The middle of my bedroom! Do you have any idea how terrifying that is!? You're supposed to be safe in your home! But no. I was taken right out of it." Ky says, voice catching a little at the part about your home being safe.

"I'm sorry dude. If it's any consolation, we were taken out of my car. At a drive-through no less!" Ian says, standing up and stretching.

"I know, Anthony told me. And that's also horrible. You're also supposed to be safe in your car. Well...unless you're speeding." Ky admits. Ian grins.

"Yeah. Or falling off a cliff." Ian says.

"Why would you fall off a cliff in your car? You can do it without wasting it like that." Ky says, smiling as well. Ian laughs. It breaks some sort of tension in the air and they both break down in laughter. After a second, Anthony joins in. Ian's laugh is infectious, and soon they're doubled over in hysterics.

"Okay.....okay..." Anthony gasps out. "Sorry about accusing you. I was just....just in shock, I guess. I just can't believe we were kidnapped! We're just Internet famous, not worth kidnapping." Anthony says. He sits down on the cot in his cell and puts his head in his hands.

"It's okay, Anthony. We'll find a way out of this. Cheer up! And now we know how important we are in the world. Our videos are actually seen!" Ian says.

"But how will we get out of it? The only door out of here is locked and camouflaged in the walls." Anthony says miserably.

"Anthony, listen to me. We will find a way out of this together." Ian says, serious. Ky remains silent, not interrupting this serious moment. Anthony slowly looks up.

"Do you really believe that? Look around, Ian!" Anthony almost shouts.

"I do, Anthony. Everything will work out. We'll be alright." Ian says calmly. Anthony looks at him.

"Thanks, Ian. I needed that." Anthony says. They share a smile. Anthony looks at Ky, still hunched over.

"Yeah....sorry about that. I sometimes get depressed like that." he says.

"Yeah, I saw that in your Draw My Life video. It's okay, Anthony. We'll be fine." Ky answers. A hidden loudspeaker crackles on.

"Aww, how touching. But I'm afraid you won't be okay. The fun is just beginning." a voice, who Ky recognizes as Drake's, says. Anthony looks stricken, looking around the ceiling for some sign of the speaker system. Ian looks at him in concern.

"And it begins now" Drake says over the loudspeaker. Immediately, there's a mechanical noise. All three of them look around in panic. What'a happening? It's Ian who sees it first. All around both of the Smosh guys' cells, thick glass plates are descending from the ceiling right behind the bars, enclosing them in a glass chamber.

"Are they trying to suffocate us?!?" Anthony shouts.

"I don't know!" Ian shouts back. The glass is hallway down. Ky dashes over and tried to drag the plates back up. Nothing. It's too unstoppable. Both of the others are trying to also.

"I can't stop it!" Ky says desperately. The plate drags him down. They're now 3/4ths of the way down.

"Ian! Help!" Anthony shouts. Ky takes his fingers out from under the glass before they get crushed. He kneels by the glass helplessly as the cells are completely sealed off. Anthony and Ian look panicked. Anthony looks at Ian and says something, but the glass blocks out all sound. Ian looks confused. For a second, nothing happens. Then there's a sound of gas being released. Anthony widens his eyes and whirls around. Ian's face goes slack and he collapses on the ground. Ky watches in horror as Anthony collapses against the glass and slides to the ground, eyes pleading. The Smosh guys collapse for the second time in the past week.

"What did you do!?" Ky shouts. He stares in shock at the unconscious Smosh. The glass plates slowly retract into the the ceiling. Ky's head snaps over as doors open in the cells. Secret doors, hidden in the stones of the walls. A man, dressed all in black with a ski mask, step out of each door. Not even glancing at Ky, the men pick up Anthony and Ian and take them out the doors, closing them behind them. There is an audible click as the doors lock behind the men. All of this happened in less than three minutes. Ky is left reeling, all alone. Or so he thought.

Ky hears a noise behind him. He turns around. Lights come on in another cell across from both Smosh guys'. Another recognizable figure is revealed. Ky's mouth drops open. Why did they kidnap YouTube stars?

---------------------------------------------

Ooh! Smosh disappears again! Heh heh. And you don't know who else appears. Who do you think should appear? Hmmm...let's try something. Leave a comment on who you think should appear next! I will probably take your opinion into consideration. Happy reading! -RunicWarrior898

---------------------------------------------