Chapter 12- Gladiators

---------------------------------------------

CELEBRATORY CHAPTER! YouTube Games has reached 1,000 reads! I'm blown away by all the positive feedback. Thank you so much! This is for everyone who loves this story and commented on it!

---------------------------------------------

"Hannah, roll over here so we can untie you." Ky says, kneeling down. Strangely, she doesn't seem too panicky. There's no fear in her eyes. She rolls over. 

"That's it. Here." Ky says and bends down to undo the ropes on her wrists. As soon as that's done, he moves on to the ropes around her biceps and then the ones around her ankles and knees. When all the ropes have been removed, she calmly stands up and removes the gag from her mouth. 

"Thanks." she says, and reaches through the bars as if for a handshake. Ky stands up and holds his hand out. All of a sudden, her other hand shoots out and both of them clamp down on Ky's neck. His eyes widen. 

"Hannah, wha..." he trails off as she begins to squeeze. He can't breathe! Hannah Harto, of My Drunk Kitchen, is chocking him! What the hell is going on?!?! Adam, Toby and Ian start to shout at her from behind Ky. 

"Stop! What are you doing?!?? Knock it off! You're gonna kill him!!!" The words eventually fade into the background as a ringing noise sounds in his ears. He looks straight into her eyes. The fear is there, buried deep down. But on the surface is a look of grim determination. He goes limp as what little breath he has escapes him. She really is trying to kill him! The shock seems to kick him into action. With his last remaining strength, Ky raises an arm, reaches through the bars, and slaps her across the face. She looks shocked for a second, then horrified and she drops Ky in a heap to the ground. Her eyes dart around, taking it all in. 

"I'm so sorry!" she shouts at the gasping Ky. "I don't know what came over me! I was just...so angry that I was kidnapped right out of my home!" Ky raises a hand to stop her.

"It's okay. We all reacted in different ways. Anthony blamed me, Adam and Toby started fighting, and I cried a little. You were angry so you took it out on the first thing you saw. I GET it." he says calmly between breaths. She looks unsure.

"Really? I almost killed you!" she says, really worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I didn't die and that's what's important. Now I have to rest for the next challenge, if you'll excuse me." He walks over to the bed and lays down, closing his eyes. Hannah looks over to the cell next to her. It's a guy she doesn't recognize, with curly-ish black hair. He winks and smiles. She raises her eyebrows at him.

"I have a girlfriend." she says. A look of confusion crosses his face before it dawns on him.

"Are you Hannah Harto?" he asks.

"Yeah, why?" she asks warily. She's never sure how people will react to her being gay.

"I love your YouTube show!" he says, surprising her.

"Er, thanks! Are you a YouTuber?" she asks. He nods proudly.

"Yep! I run a Minecraft channel called Skydoesminecraft. I'm Adam." he says, and puts his hand out for a shake. She shakes his hand, happy that he doesn't seem at all affected by her...sexuality.

"My Minecrafting is way better than yours!" a familiar voice shouts. Hannah turns around to see Toby Turner. She smiles. They don't know each other personally, but she watches him all the time. In a way, all YouTubers are connected.

"Shut up, Toby! I was talking to Hannah!" Adam shouts back.

"And you're doing a horrible job, too!" Toby retorts.