Need U Chapter 12

Once you got home, you immediately went to the kitchen and poured yourself a glass of wine. You chugged it down with the quickness and immediately poured another glass. Things couldn't get any more complicated as they have been now.

That was too close for comfort for me. He felt it too??!!??? Ah shit!! Now what???? This was NOT supposed to happen. He broke my heart for what he did!!! But oh my god!!!! He smelled so good!!! Is it bad that I want him to pull me close and never let go? Oh I wanted him so bad to touch me! Shit!! What did I just get myself into??? I can't give into these feelings after what he did to me!!! OOHHH, but how I want those lips on mines!!! I wonder if they still feels soft as petals......Stop it y/n!!!! He is forbidden fruit! He is sin!! That one right there is illegal!!! He's just....NO! Don't go down that path with him. You'll only get burned again!! Come on, y/n. Looks like a cold shower and the bullet are in your cards tonight.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Jeremiah later down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. That touch, after all this time. She can't just played that off like it was nothing. THERE IS SOMETHING THERE. Why is she denying that nothing is wrong? I really want her to come clean with herself and me. I hope that we can work through everything and I can call her mine again. I miss her touch. I miss the smell of her. I miss making love to her every night. God, if I can have her for one more night, I would be content at the moment, but I would want her more. How am I supposed to act around her now. She is literally going to drive me crazy where I can't control myself.

Jeremiah then reached over to his dresser and pulled out an old photo of the two of you. In the picture, the two of you looked super happy. That was the day when he got a record deal with his band. If I only knew that my actions would be the cause of our demise that I never wanted. I was foolish to let you go. I am so sorry, princess. I promise that I will do what ever I can to win you back.

You woke up the next morning with a raging headache. What the fuck did I drink last night? You looked over to your dresser to find the empty wine bottle and your glass with the remaining wine. Did I literally down that bottle last night? Ugh, why can't I remember?? You tried sitting up but the pounding of your head forced you to lay back down. There's no way I'm going into work with this. You grabbed your phone and sent a text message to your boss letting him know that you were feeling under the weather and was not coming in. You then pulled the covers over your head and attempted to go back to sleep. You felt your phone go off and squinted at the messages. Your boss was OK with you not coming in, but wanted an email about last night. The next message was from Jeremiah. Now what the hell is he sending me a text this morning, you wondered. You decided to ignore it and went back to sleep.

When you woke up again, you looked at your phone and noticed that you had over 50 unread messages, all from Jeremiah. You sighed as you quickly looked through them. Wow, who knew that he was a worry wart. Seeing them brought a small smile on your face as you finally was able to get out of bed. You freshen up and threw on some lounging sweats and a sweater and made your way towards the kitchen. Out of the blue, you hear a knock on the door. Who the hell could it be, you wondered. You looked through your peep hole and your heart dropped. On the other side of the door was Jeremiah with bags apoun bags. You opened it to let him in.

"Thank you for opening the door, I didn't know how much longer my arms were gonna hold up," he said. You had a bewildered look on your face as you wondered why he was here, in your apartment, let alone how'd he got your address. Whoa, pause! Who sent you here? How did you get my address? "Your boss gave it to me when you wasn't responding to my texts," he simply answered. Mental note, talk to boss about giving people my number and address. What's up with all the bags, you asked. "Well since your boss told me that you wasn't feeling well, I took it upon myself to bring you food to feel better. You eyed him warly as Jeremiah began to unpack one of the bags. Your not gonna make me something, are you, cause I'm feeling much better you said as your stomach growled loudly. "I beg to differ. Here, let me make you some soup," he said.

You wasn't in the mood to fight, so you let him. Once Jeremiah was done cooking, he handed you a bowl and you immediately dug in. Oh wow!! This is delicious!!! "Thanks, it's an old family recipe. I'm surprised that you don't remember it. I would make this when you were sick," he said. You blushed at the memory because the soup wasn't the only thing that he did to make you feel better. Don't think those thoughts. Yes he's standing right next to you. Do not give in!!! You shook your head to rid your thoughts as you took the bowls to wash out. Thank you for the soup. That was really thoughtful of you. "It was my pleasure princess," he said. You froze at the former pet name he gave you. Jeremiah looked over at you and realized his mistake. "I'm sorry. Maybe I should let you rest." You could only nod your head as you continued to wash the dishes. You both cleaned up in silence until your finger incidentally sliced itself on the knife.

You instantly drew your hand close to you as you screamed in pain. Jeremiah quickly took a towel and wrapped it tightly. "Is the cut deep?" he asked. I don't think so. I think I just nicked it. Jeremiah unwrapped the towel to see how deep the cut was and breathe a sigh of relief. "You're right, it's not deep. Here, let me take care of that for you." He then got the first aid kit and treated your wound. Thank you, you said while looking into his eyes. "No worries, I'm sure you would have done the same for me," he said coming closer to you. You were both dangerously close to one another. You desperately wanted to kiss him, but you wasn't sure if he wanted to as well, but all thoughts of that were casted aside when his face came closer to yours. You closed your eyes in anticipation, but you hear your phone go off. You excused yourself to see the notication. As you looked at your phone, it was an email from your boss letting you know that he thought the ideas were great and to look forward to Saturday. You quickly responded and saw that Jeremiah was already at your door. So you was going to leave and not say goodbye? "You looked so engrossed in your phone that I didn't want to disturb you. I'm glad you didn't kick me out when I showed up uninvited. Perhaps one day in the future I can take you out on a proper date?" You smiled as you chucked and opened the door for him. Two things, I don't date my clients and I don't mix business with pleasure. Thank you for the soup. I really do appreciate you coming by to make sure that I was OK. I'll see you on Saturday.