Stay With Me Chapter 23

Your eyes slowly open as the sunlight peeks through the window. You stretch out your limbs only to feel a warm body next to you. You almost had a heart attack until you realized who it was. You felt a smile crept across your face as Jeremiah's arms tighten around your waist. "Nnnnoooo, it's not time to get up yet. It's too early. Stay with me," he mumbled. You looked over at the clock and saw that it was after 12pm.

You felt goosebumps when Jeremiah started kissing on your side. You snuggled next to him as goosebumps began to form on your arms. You started kissing him back as you rolled on top of him. You smiled as you straddled him and your fingers ghosted over his abs. You felt him shiver with pleasure as you kissed his cheek.

"Princess are you trying to start something? Cause I can finish it you know," Jeremiah said in a husky voice. Maybe. You started grinding on him, slowly getting him hard. You can tell that Jeremiah was trying to hold back from just fucking you senseless, but you was not making it easy for him. Jeremiah then pinned you down on the bed and entered you with one swift motion.

"Damn princess, you stay wet for me don't you? I could stay in you forever," he said in your ear. Your only response was to moan out his name. "Yes baby, don't hold back on me. Let me have all of you," he whispers in your ear. You close your eyes in pleasure as he hits your g-spot. Jeremiah then takes your chin and lowers it. "Open your eyes love. I wanna look in your eyes as we both reach our peak together," he says.

By you hearing this you felt your walls clench his dick, but you didn't want it to end now. You felt him lift you up in a sitting position. You wrapped your legs around him and you felt him slowly pump inside you. You so badly wanted to close your eyes in pleasure but Jeremiah would not let you. Jeremiah pulls you closer as he starts to sing in your ear. "Please love me the same, the same." You thought your heart was going to explode as he repeated the words over and over. He then cupps your cheeks on face and slows his pace down  and looks you straight in the eyes. "I don't never wanna let you go. I plan on making things right by being yours. You are the only one I want, back then and now. From this day on I promise to love you, cherish you, make sure you have everything that you need. I promise you that I won't let you down, abandon you and betray your love. Just promise me that you will stay with me."

By him just saying those words, caused you to cum all over Jeremiah, with him following right behind you. You both collapsed onto the bed, drenched in sweat. Jeremiah softly wiped the sweat off your brows as he brought you close to him. You felt your eyes droop, but your phone started ringing. Uummm, Jere, can you let me answer my phone? "Do I have to?" he whined. You chuckled as you walked starch naked in front of him. You realized it was your boss calling you wondering where you were. You told him you were still at the mansion. You felt an arm wrap around your waist and felt kisses on your shoulder as Jeremiah came up from behind. You told your boss that you'll be in the office the following day to go over some important paperwork. Once you hung up the phone, Jeremiah attacked your lips with his and you knew that you were in for a long pleasurable time.