Trust Me Chapter 21

"I'm not going anywhere, princess," said Jeremiah. He pulled you in closer to him and wrapped his arms tightly around you. You buried your head in his chest and started crying again. "Princess, why are you crying? Baby please don't cry." Jeremiah grabs a towel and softly dried your cheeks. You sniffled thanks and slowly starts to walk away. "Where are you going, princess" he asks. I just need some air.

You walked out the house and onto the backyard that led out to the beach. You felt calmer as you listened to the waves crash against the sand. Your mind replayed all the events that happened today. You wasn't expecting your emotions to run that strongly. Were you truly over what he had done to you? Can you open up your heart to heal your wound? You didn't hear someone come up to you when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You quickly turned around, fist up, but instantly dropped them when you saw who it was.

"I really wish you didn't run away or try to shut things down. Y/N, please talk to me. I thought we were working on being better around each other," said Jeremiah. Why? Why are you so persistent on getting back together with me? "Because I never stopped loving you. When things went down those years I couldn't forgive myself. Everyday, I regretted hurting you. I know that it's not an excuse, but I want, no need to be whole again. I need you. I love you."

You were too stunned to process in what was going on. You can tell that he was sincere with his words. Your heart was screaming at you to forgive and let him in. You stood up and closed the space between the two of you and kissed him. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him closer.

You can tell that this kiss was different from the others. You felt a hunger inside you that you couldn't control. You sigh of bliss as you felt Jeremiah slip his inside yours. You pulled him closer and you felt yourself being lowered down towards the sand. You knew that everything that you were doing was wrong, but you didn't care. At this moment, you wanted him.

You broke the kiss apart, much to Jeremiah's dismay. What if someone walks up on us? Let's go back to the house. I have a separate room when my boss host parties like these. Jeremiah helped you up while brushing the sand off you. "Lead the way," he said while kissing on your neck.

You lead him through the back way where neither of you could be seen. You both reached the door to your room when Jeremiah leans up close to you sending chills down your spine. "I hope you remember your postcode cause I don't think I can hold out any longer," he whispers in your ear. The feel alone had you weak in the knees and you felt your center pooling. You quickly punched in the code and heard the door unlocked. You quickly opened it and pull Jeremiah inside. Jeremiah then spinned you around and attacked your lips once more while closing the door with his foot.

You ran your fingers in his hair while he lifts you up against the wall. You instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. "Baby, I missed this. I missed being home. Please can I come back home? Can I be the one to have you say my name over and over again? Can I have you again princess?" You didn't trust your voice so you just nodded your head yes. Jeremiah then carried you towards the bed and gently laid you down. Your hands slowly traveled down towards the hem of his shirt and you slowly started to lift it up. Jeremiah sat up to remove his shirt to reveal his toned chest. You couldn't help but to admire his body. Fuck I missed this. Your hands went to undo his belt buckle on his pants, but were quickly put over your head by his hands. "I want to please you, princess. Let me make it up to you for lost time," he said. You pouted and was about to protest but you felt his lips one your nipple and you threw your head back and moaned. You knew his lips were amazing, but this has you feeling a whole different level. Your hips buckled up towards him, but he held you down with his pelvis. You sigh in frustration and wriggled underneath him.

Jeremiah continued to suck on your nipple through your top of your swimsuit while his other hand started to massage the other till it was rock solid. He then moved on to the other and his other hand slowly traveled down your leg. Your hips responded by buckling up again. Jeremiah then pinned you down again. "Princess if you keep this up, your gonna have me  tie you up and punish you. Not to mention I won't last long if you keep this up," Jeremiah said in your ear as he nipped it. You just don't know how much I want you. Jeremiah looks at you and kisses you deeply. By then you can feel his bulge against your thigh and his hand was toying with your shorts. Jeremiah sat back up on his hind legs and looks at you again with lust and love in his eyes. "Princess, are you sure that this is want? As much and as bad as I want you right now, I will stop if this is what you don't want." You sat up and caressed his face. You looked at him with the same look in your eyes. You wanted him just as much as he wanted you. Yes.