Chapter 26

Morning came too quickly for your liking. You rolled over to shut your alarm off, only to sprang out of bed once you saw the time. Shit, I was supposed to meet Jeremiah for breakfast!!!!!!! You quickly jumped in the shower and got dresses. While finishing up your hair, your phone went off. You reached over and saw that Jeremiah texted you.

Hey princess, I figured that you was exhausted from yesterday which is why I wanted to see if you would like to do dinner at my place after you get out of your meetings today. Let me know if you can. Btw, I miss having you in my arms. 😘😘😘😘😘

Of course I would want to dinner with you tonight. Just send me your address and I'll be there.

You smiled once you hit send and rushed out the door to get your favorite tea, but you suddenly came to a stop when you saw Jeremiah standing at your door. "Miss me, baby,"he said while giving you a half smile/smirk. Who says I did. You smirked back. Jeremiah then took you in his arms and kissed you with such fervor. You instantly jumped up as he kicked the door closed and pinned you against the wall inside your apartment.

What made you come here? "I figured you overslept and I just wanted to make sure you was up for work," Jeremiah said in between kisses. You could feel himself against your inner thigh. Missed me much? "You had no idea princess, now stop wasting time and give daddy what he's been missing," Jeremiah said while pulling your panties to the side. You quickly undo his pants and Jeremiah thrusted inside you quickly, not giving you time to adjust. You moaned in satisfaction as he began to quickly pump into you. You began to pull on his shirt as you wanted to feel his skin against yours as you moaned out his name over and over again. Yes daddy, oohh, right there.  Jeremiah then moved you both to your couch and you both flopped as he went deeper inside you, hitting your g-spot over and over again. Baby keep this up and I'm gonna cum soon. "That's the plan princess. Cum for daddy. I wanna see the look on your face when you cum for me," Jeremiah breathed in your ear. You were nearing the edge of sanity when he breathed those words in your ear when you quickly became undone. You clamped down on him hard as you then felt him empty his seeds inside you.

You gripped Jeremiah tightly and kissed his forehead while the both of you catched your breath. "I really missed being with you baby. I'm sorry for attacking you like that. I shouldn't let my feelings take over me like that....."Jeremiah started. Sssshhhhhhhh, I missed you too. Since last night, all I could think about is you. And I wanted you too. I know we're supposed to take it slow, but I just want to let you know that everything feels right about us. "Good, cause I've felt like that when I first laid eyes on you. Like I said the night when we felt that electric go through us, I love you and I will always love you." Jeremiah caressed your cheek before he kissed you passionately. You kissed him back and you felt him stiffen up inside you. "Ready for round 2," Jeremiah nuzzled in your neck. You gave him a seductive look and grabbed your phone. Let me just let the boss know that I'm working from home today. You sent a quick message and pushed Jeremiah off you and got off the couch. You stood in the doorway to your bedroom and beckon him to come towards you.