Chapter 22

You leaned in to kiss Jeremiah, but he pushes you back down. "Baby, I need you not to move so much. I want you to enjoy every second of this. I don't want to rush this at all. Just let me love you", Jeremiah whispers while kissing down your neck. You knew it was going to be hard not to squirm around so much. You nodded your head yes as your hands slowly traveled down towards his belt buckle.

Jeremiah took both of your hands and raised them above your head. "This is me making up for lost time, princess. Just let me love you, princess." You sigh in pleasure as Jeremiah kissed your stomach. You forgot how that sensation made you feel. Butterflies erupts throughout you as he continued to kiss down your stomach. You felt yourself getting wetter by the second. As much as he wanted to please you, you wanted him to be inside of you.

You felt his grip on your wrists loosen as he took one hand to undo your shorts. You lift your hips up to help him remove them. "So beautiful," he whispers. You shiver in delight as his hands grazed your thighs. You were starting to get antsy as he teased you. You were about to flip him on his back and take over, but you felt his tounge slip inside your core. OMG, he knows that this is one of my weaknesses!!!! What is he playing at....oh, please don't stop!!!!!!

As Jeremiah continued to pleasure you, you felt your legs began to shake. You knew you were on the verge of cumming by the way you felt a tightingin your stomach. Jeremiah must have notice that you were about to cum. He then started to kiss upward towards your stomach. You moaned in protest. "Don't worry princess, I'll give you want you want soon. Daddy knows what you want," Jeremiah breathed in your ear. By then you were past the stage of needing him, you wanted him, all of him and you were going to have him.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer to your core. You felt his tip toy with your entrance. "Impatient, aren't we love?" He asked. You simply nodded your head yes as you nibbled on his shoulder.  Jeremiah then positioned himself. He looks you dead in the eyes and said "I hope that I can continue to make you happy like this. I want you to be mine again. Please don't be afraid of us. Please be mine." You looked at him and tears instantly came to your eyes. You wanted him back, hell he is the love of your life. You never stopped loving him.

You drew him in closer and gave him a passionate kiss. Jeremiah then thrusted inside you. You gasped due to the fact that you forgot how big he was. You felt your walls stretched as he continued to enter you. Jeremiah looked down at you and kissed your tears that started to stream down your face. "Are you ok princess? Am I hurting you?" You shook your head no and lifted your hips to continue. Jeremiah slowly started to move again and you sighed into it. God he feels so good!!! I so missed this, I so missed him. I wonder what's inspired for the two of us.......ooohhh baby please don't stop!!!!

You wanted him to go faster but you also didn't want it to end quickly either. Jeremiah must have sensed that you wanted to pick up the pace.  He lifted you up and had you in a sitting position. "Baby, let's just enjoy us at this moment. There will be plenty of times where we'll be quick. I just want to enjoy you and make you happy. I promise next round we can be rough with each other," he said. You pretty much melted when he said that.  You're talking about round 2, I'm pretty sure we'll have more rounds tonight. Your eyes then started to roll towards the back of your head as Jeremiah went deeper inside you.  You moaned out his name as you clawed his back. No other guy has ever made you feel like this. You threw your head back as he hit your spot. Babe, if you keep hitting my spot like that, you're gonna have me cum quickly. "That's my goal, princess. I want you to continue to cum for me everytime." You have him a smirk. So that's how you wanna play, well two can play that game.

In mid thrust you started to squeeze his dick with your walls. You felt his grip around your waist tighten. You tighten your walls again when he thrusted again. You were secretly enjoying this as he continued to pleasure you. You felt a familiar tightness around you belly again and you knew that you were close. You wasn't sure if you were able to hold out any longer. "Princess, I don't think I can hold out any longer. I'm almost there." Me too, I'm not able to hold back. You felt his finger find your clit and started to play with it as he increased his speed. You threw your head back as Jeremiah got you closer to the edge. You knew you couldn't hold back anymore after he bit your neck. With one final thrust, you came and Jeremiah followed very closely, filling you instantly. You both collapsed on the bed together, still wrapped in each other's arms. You both held on to each other tightly, catching your breath. You wiped a line of sweat off his forehead and softly kissed it. You knew you have fallen in love with Jeremiah.  Jeremiah lifted your chin and kissed you deeply. "Baby, please don't leave me, let me love you. I love you," Jeremiah said.  You looked at him with sleepy eyes and said I love you too.