Chapter 11

I pulled up to my dorm and rushed inside, avoiding my parents tribe at all cost. When I got near my door, I heard shouting and a loud thud. Who else was in my dorm?

I opened my door to find Chase holding Harry by a choke hold. Harry was acting the same as when Chase gave him pain the first day we were together.

"Oh look who showed up," Chase smirked. "Are you going to help me finish him?"

"Get off of him." He didn't move. How do I activate my powers?

"Why would I do that? He's using you Erin. He wants your powers for his tribe."

"I know what you're doing and it's not going to work on me." I ran over to him and tried to get him off of Harry. He wouldn't budge. Think Erin, think.

"Chase get off of him now," I screamed at him and he stood still, Harry falling to the ground. Wow that worked?

"Never come near us again or you'll be sorry." He walked out of my room and I looked over at Harry. He was shaking and had a crack in the side of his neck. He had bruises all over his face. What the hell did Chase do to him?

I kneeled down and grabbed Harry's face. He wouldn't stop shaking and I got really scared. I had no idea what to do. He started to cough which scared me worse. I thought vampires healed themselves!

"Blood," he grunted. Blood? What blood? As soon as I asked myself, a memory of Liam putting his wrist up to Harry's mouth to heal him came to mind. Does he need my blood though or just Liam's?

I put my wrist up to his mouth and he bit on it, me immediately hissing at the pain. He began to drink my blood as pain shot through my body.

"Harry stop." I felt myself getting weaker. He just continued to drink. I tried to hit him in the head but grew weak immediately and started to see black spots.

"Harry," I mumbled and he stopped, realizing what he has done. "I don't feel good." I fell down and laid on the ground.

Harry wiped his mouth and got up, walking to the door and leaving. Where was he going? Was he going to leave me here to die?

I tried to get up, but failed, hitting my head and blacking out instantly.

******

I woke up in a random bed that wasn't mine. I shot up, pain shooting in my head. I held it while I moaned. Where was I?

The room was dark with maroon walls and a tv hung in the middle of the room. The bed had black satin sheets and a gray duvet. Only one picture hung on the wall and it was Harry and some girl. This was Harry's room.

I pushed the covers off of me and walked to the door, opening it to hear shouting. It wasn't bad shouting though. It sounded like they were playing a video game.

I took a couple of steps out into the hallway and the shouting stopped. I forgot vampires had heightened hearing.

I heard footsteps and looked in front of me to see Harry. "Do you feel okay?"

I nodded head and took a couple more steps, all of a sudden feeling light headed. I just stopped and grabbed the rail, acting like I wasn't feeling the way I did so I didn't get any pity from Harry.

"Where am I?" I had a pretty good guess, but I wanted to be sure.

"You're at my house. Well the tribes' house. But only a few of us live here."

I nodded my head and continued trying to walk. "When can I get back to the dorms?"

"I'm not sure about that. Your parents' tribe is onto us. We have to keep you here to keep you safe."