Chapter 13

I woke up in Harry's bed and I tasted iron in my mouth. I was confused to how I got there since I was at my dorm room last I remember. I quickly got up and opened the door, hearing nothing but silence. I guess no one was home.

I walked downstairs and saw blood everywhere. What the hell happened? I heard a door open and saw Harry walk through by himself. He looked at me with fear.

"Harry," I ran up to him to hug him but he backed away. "Harry what's wrong? What happened?"

"You should know what happened! You did it!"

"I-I did?" My eyes watered at the thought of killing someone. There was so much blood in this room.

Harry's eyes softened. "You don't remember?"

"No. The last think I remember is being back in my dorm room." I started to cry as Harry hugged me tightly.

"I thought you were gone." He dug his head into the crook of my neck and kissed me.

"Harry," I pulled away from him. "What did I do last night?" He stayed silent as I started to cry because I knew I had killed someone. "What did I do?"

"You became a vampire and killed three people and one of my men." I broke down crying and couldn't get myself to stop.

"Why can't I remember?" I looked at him.

"Your humanity was off." I felt this massive weight of guilt in my stomach. I killed four people yesterday. I will never be able to take that back. They're gone and it's my fault.

"Hey Erin, it's okay." He touched my face to wipe away the tears and that's when flashes of memories came into my head. But they weren't mine. They were Harry's. He was looking at me with a branch stuck in his stomach as I pushed it into him. I felt his pain.

I quickly backed away from him. "I staked you?"

"Yes but I'm fine. Erin, what you did last night wasn't you."

"Yes it was. It was all my fault." I started to cry again and he came near me but I put my hand up to stop him. "Please don't touch me. I don't want to see what I did."

"You can see visions now?" He came close to me again as I nodded my head. He put his hand back on my face and I got another vision.

"Erin please." There was blood all over the room.

"Who's thirsty?"

I was screaming and trying to shove Harry off. I didn't know what he was doing but I hated it. I hated knowing what I did when I didn't have my humanity on. I became a vampire in seconds and now I don't crave blood and I don't feel different from my normal human self.

"I want to go back to my dorm." I finally got him away from me. "Please take me back."

"I can't do that. You killed people when you had your humanity off. We don't know when that will happen again."

"No please take me back." I started to get angry and felt a craving for blood again. It was happening again. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down but it was no use. Pictures started to fall off the walls and their beloved TV was smashed.

"Emaline stop!" Harry tried to come up to me but it was no use. I was ready to kill anything in my path. I somehow still felt feelings though. I wanted Harry gone so I didn't kill him.

"Get out of my way," I blew open the door. He came over to me, quickly enveloping me in a hug. Feelings came back in my body and I hugged him back, grateful for him being here.